No announcement yet.

Do You Still Search For The Name KS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ! I'm one guy I was the one cashing you head aches me alone! I zeroed your whole union and kept you zeroed for 5 days on the bounce remember it very clearly LOL! 1v1 I'd piss all over you ask Modric LOL he's still sore from that 14 rounds ago lol

Comment

This is all too funny!

Comment

Rome I'm on start of summer Break I was TS! That's it! If I ain't here TS ain't here! Everyone's involved cashed in on won turns and were separately recommended to other families most went back to original fams! You was also in my union other then your issues with SS did you have fun? Win turns? All these idiots just shit talk because they envy how super cool I really am! Hate I'm better then them

Comment

Hey guys !!!! My name is KS and I’m upset that everything fell to absolute shit when I started playing and that after I left, no one was looking for me ..... soooooo I made this post about all the families in this game and tried making myself relevant again to see if someone wants to play with me ))))))

YAWN.. You’re boring. Childish. And annoying.

Comment

You'll be surprised how many look for me ahahahaha yes I'm that famous

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
              -collecting family-

rank family boss net worth
              1. IU_RU_HQ LOPOV $21,117,645,825,534
              2. Inner_Circle Babbo $18,847,390,733,909
              3. TS KillSmith $10,853,795,757,928
              4. NaMeLeSs Domenico $5,185,810,644,943
              5. FoundHell Benny-Blonco $4,576,152,381,938
              That was the round that I backpacked his entire noob family to a bronze medal... before I realized that he's just a rank whore with a big mouth, and only cares about himself.

Comment

Rome I'm on start of summer Break I was TS! That's it! If I ain't here TS ain't here! Everyone's involved cashed in on won turns and were separately recommended to other families most went back to original fams! You was also in my union other then your issues with SS did you have fun? Win turns? All these idiots just shit talk because they envy how super cool I really am! Hate I'm better then them

Right there you just said it, they cashed in and left. Hoe that aint a family or a union and I told you that MafiaGod akak PillowPants Akak Hellrasier aka FAGGOT JOEY was gonna use your turns and run back to SS and what he do ? exactly what i said. And i would have helped you turn that union into something solid but you brits are all the same hot headed with cold feet, shame,, Now you lost some good guys to fucked families ... is what it is tho and to answer your question No i did not have fun.

Comment

Oh man Rome was in UC then when you killed his entire union
                  You saying you alone killed all UC
                  I really gotta call bullshit here
                  And you alone ran like a ball gagged prison bitch and left your members scattered and clueless
                  You are nothing but an ass torn prison bitch getting your love in all your wrong places

Comment

Clutch you barley scraped 3 trill that round back pack agahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                      That's one of my inbred jokes but ok go ahead .. lol. But hold on, I'd like to shine some light into this. Mr KS, you told me you we're leaving because of the big spenders and stacked turns and ect ect ect , but instead of finding an angle you change your name and disban .. fuck all that you really dont like what these fuckboys doing you stand up and you smash them in the mouth . Now you let what you had built crumble and shown your guys that in times of adversity youre ready to flight instead of fight ... but we can't all be like ROME now can we kiddies ... you too shall learn it takes time
                      Never heard you use any humor lol
                      Just stealing mine as we both know

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                        That was the round that I backpacked his entire noob family to a bronze medal... before I realized that he's just a rank whore with a big mouth, and only cares about himself.

Rankwhores do not get a pass to call other rankwhores rankwhores you shoul know this by now smut. Thank you for the info post now push off

Comment

What's wrong with winning turns? Rome? TS was still running after you left it's not here now as i ain't playing

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                            Oh man Rome was in UC then when you killed his entire union
                            You saying you alone killed all UC
                            I really gotta call bullshit here
                            And you alone ran like a ball gagged prison bitch and left your members scattered and clueless
                            You are nothing but an ass torn prison bitch getting your love in all your wrong places

this boy lmaoooooo bruh you guys gotta get a gameplay camera hooked up here like fucking highlight reels because too many fake sotries

Comment

What's wrong with winning turns? Rome? TS was still running after you left it's not here now as i ain't playing
                              you posting a fourm and claiming a win under another name is PLAYING again ... you dont know what youre doing besides digging it deeper. bro ntohing wrong with winning turns just the reason behind them

Comment

Clutch did more in a day then your union did in a round with us then your entire family did in 1 round
                                Weren't you crying when we met too?

Comment

Working...
                                X