Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diarrhea=ks

Comment

Your name was brought up because you yourself make pointless forums seeking attention for whatever reason lol
      KS can hide in here for anyone of relevant value to the site is doing shit instead of crying in forums

Comment

OOOoOOOOooOOOoOoOOooOooOOOoOoooO

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
          Your name was brought up because you yourself make pointless forums seeking attention for whatever reason lol
          KS can hide in here for anyone of relevant value to the site is doing shit instead of crying in forums

from Ragnar
          2 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes, and 26 seconds ago.

Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
          Join us this round
          Have a little fun
          What's the worst that could happen lol

All i can say is KS you aint the only one

Comment

Shut up man! Rome wasn't long ago you asked me to join your team! Klown I'm not living in one round just check past prizes vet! ShayneG I don't even need to comment just some fuck wit still doing door to door sales your nature is to talk shit! I'm only disliked because I was good compition! I'm on guy and by the looks of it was competing with a few retards who take all this too seriously! Some were cheats =RocknRolla some just cry! This post is all about me and I like it that way! The more nerds I can piss off the better my Gaming experience so thank you! I was the only guy on this whole game who set up something new and give my time to new players! We can all sit in well established unions or fams TMB slave trade! I took the harder route! Only played here for a total of 15 rounds and what an impression I have made! I LOVE YOU ALL ahahaha however, I'm like you only better, better looking, better player.

Comment

Still waiting for that another buildoff you promised me after you ran out of turns �� Luckily I’m still stacked.
              Hit me up when you’re ready.

Comment

Ohana built itself up in just 1 round under Klown and stayed strong over a year and his family has been around years longer and also Klown drops real cash for his members in and out of game so please do not pretend to be someone of importance defying the way tmb is played. I think the only butt hurt baby is a kid that made this post rounds after he was forced into hiding

Comment

Modric modric modric! How long you been here? I zeroed you on my very first round ahahaha once I got around to taking my newbie protection off ahahaha! I still ran you dry wasting 300k credits don't hate me for
                  It - your just another player sucking what turns you can from others supporting, wish you would all simply do your own thing, let me tell you something you have more fun and you become hugely famous with the folk on TMB ask Klown he had to borrow funds from his missus to boost his union to take a win over me lol! I'm One Man! IM THE BEST

Comment

And that is why post birth abortions should be legalized

Comment

Ohana Locks down Detroit and yes Ohana have hit the big time ahahahahahaha had IU shaking in there boots! You want to know Ohana? 4supporters, Lee, viper, Klown and his partner, FREE player DMX! Rest of you just sit and hope for a sub or some form of rank! Check prize list last main round!!! You see Shotter? That's me I had no fam it's possible little boy

Comment

I'm just that good

Comment

lol i say you guys just have a 1v1 and see who's the last man standing

Comment

Just sad and ass hurt eh KS?
                            Mad cause we know about that thing you do with your mother only because she is your favorite sister

Comment

Rome you of anyone should know that wouldn't go well for this kid

Comment

That's one of my inbred jokes but ok go ahead .. lol. But hold on, I'd like to shine some light into this. Mr KS, you told me you we're leaving because of the big spenders and stacked turns and ect ect ect , but instead of finding an angle you change your name and disban .. fuck all that you really dont like what these fuckboys doing you stand up and you smash them in the mouth . Now you let what you had built crumble and shown your guys that in times of adversity youre ready to flight instead of fight ... but we can't all be like ROME now can we kiddies ... you too shall learn it takes time

Comment

Working...
                                X