Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us the answer then.....

Comment

• i was hoping someone would give me one....

it's like jews won some competition by naming the holocaust and got their own country as a prize

while others suffering in the same mess got nothing....so I was wondering about the gypsies.

where's gypsie land?
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

• In Ireland loads of them. Out skirts of London Riddled

Comment

• I would like to thank for my supporters and fans, KS took free killer gold by miles. Who knows what records I could break on my full return. Hope you all enjoyed the turbo as much as me ��

Comment

• You know it's bad when I've been terribly lazy this main round and still walk away with a bronze! Someone wake up and kill
            More I don't want bronze ;-)

Comment

• No bitch who would

Comment

• I hear Ohana and IU ventured outside? https://www.facebook.com/RickyLeeLew...56073176395935

Comment

• As above - for you members that do not have real life social media accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6uShYxTO8M

Comment

• IC boot as been requested KS up for grabs next round! If you have tea you have me! I can't cope being amongst this nob DUSK lol don't hate me because I have a sick and I'm more popular then you. IC enjoy the 2 trill I looted in 2 days rank dusk with it lol

Comment

• *dick #spellcheck

Comment

• Make fam with Shayne rofl

Comment

• When heard someone's boasting,
                          I could smell shit of bull from afar.”
                          ― Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity

Comment

• Oi gale do something and say something new predictable or what! I'm better then shayneg he knows that's lmfao I don't need anyone like you lol tmk gobbler bore off get off my platform

Comment

• [QUOTE=Real_Rogue;160807]Oi gale do something and say something new predictable or what! I'm better then shayneg he knows that's lmfao I don't need anyone like you lol tmk gobbler bore off get off my platform

Shayne, did he say hes better than you ?? What you say about it. Lmfao

Comment

• least you understand your place ahahahahahahahahahahahah YAWN

Comment

Working...
                                X