Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
    No I can’t win I won 2 turbos ago dumb shit
    You win turbos when none of us are around Shayne, sooner or later we will be there to reck your bitch ass.
    Until then keep building up your bought turns the bigger the pot the better. It’s fate You will LOSE all of it :-*

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
      You win turbos when none of us are around Shayne, sooner or later we will be there to reck your bitch ass.
      Until then keep building up your bought turns the bigger the pot the better. It’s fate You will LOSE all of it :-*

To reck ! Lmfao still can’t spell dumb ass wreck

Btw I have 3 mill bought they will b used soon and tmk was around u fuk

Comment

Ohhhhhh shit got spell checked by a tweeker lmfao!!!! 3 mil ain’t enough better buy more pussy

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
          Ohhhhhh shit got spell checked by a tweeker lmfao!!!! 3 mil ain’t enough better buy more pussy
          Lmfao I can buy many more I will continue to buy more and will win u will see and u just can’t spell

Comment

Lmfao I can buy many more I will continue to buy more and will win u will see and u just can’t spell
            Looking forward to it tweeker

Comment

curry is awsome what the fuck is wrong with eating it? horrible person hate the person not there food shesh he dont even look indian.

Comment

STFU Shayne, seek of seeing your bullshit, I feel sorry for anyone involved with you RAT

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
                  STFU Shayne, seek of seeing your bullshit, I feel sorry for anyone involved with you RAT
                  Lmfaoooo Rat ? How am I a rat cuz iu said they was gunna kill uc and I was with uc and told them that’s called letting them know that iu is a piece of shit family

Comment

Hey shayne what does it feel like to know that iu replaced you with clutch?

Comment

Lmfaoooo Rat ? How am I a rat cuz iu said they was gunna kill uc and I was with uc and told them that’s called letting them know that iu is a piece of shit family
                      Funny how much your story changes cunt nugget. From telling Me that UC was going to steal a round from me, to telling UC to steal the round from.. but now you’re just the good guy who warned UC we were going to hit them right?????? LMFAO you’re a real piece of shit Shayne and no matter how hard you try to play the good guy nobody’s falling for it. So stfu and play

Comment

I tried to win the most raped and lost.

Comment

But in case you don't get the point . I don't sell vacuums for a living so I still win.

Comment

Working...
                          X