Used 930k won this turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used 930k won this turbo

Tmk is a idiot says Shayne used 1 mill credits to win back 250k who gives a shit what I used lol I didn’t add any bought to the pot I was intending on using them anyhow and told ya in main I would rank a shayneg family and tier each level and top 3 killer I did all the above

Sorry I’m not a selfish piece of shit like u that only goes for gold and family rank

I help others ur the most selfish piece of shit on this game

And if u think about it I made y’all pay for the win you fuks added a lot of bought and didn’t even break even I have lotsa bought left

The point for the build was to show ur stupid ass that I don’t need any help I can rank and help others not like u u rank the same ppl and use the rest

I’m happy lopov won only guys I like in ur family r lopov and dezl everyone is so far up ur ass but when ur gone they scrambling for invites

Get a life u stay at home little bitch go eat some curry

Ant get on ur knees tmk waiting for his blowjob

And then..

Comment

Bruh curry is delicious

Comment

I call bullshit, no way you had that many won turns. Lying ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
          Tmk is a idiot says Shayne used 1 mill credits to win back 250k who gives a shit what I used lol I didn’t add any bought to the pot I was intending on using them anyhow and told ya in main I would rank a shayneg family and tier each level and top 3 killer I did all the above

Sorry I’m not a selfish piece of shit like u that only goes for gold and family rank

I help others ur the most selfish piece of shit on this game

And if u think about it I made y’all pay for the win you fuks added a lot of bought and didn’t even break even I have lotsa bought left

The point for the build was to show ur stupid ass that I don’t need any help I can rank and help others not like u u rank the same ppl and use the rest

I’m happy lopov won only guys I like in ur family r lopov and dezl everyone is so far up ur ass but when ur gone they scrambling for invites

Get a life u stay at home little bitch go eat some curry

Ant get on ur knees tmk waiting for his blowjob
          The day that you go outta your way to help people and don’t have to blast the forum and talk about how great you are, will be the day that anyone in this game takes you serious..... Think about that for a minute tweeker

Comment

Exactly , lmfao. He’s a rankwhore for a decade and expects one round to take that away. Let’s be real you thought if you added a million all won no one is gonna add to beat you. Well you were wrong bum

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
            The day that you go outta your way to help people and don’t have to blast the forum and talk about how great you are, will be the day that anyone in this game takes you serious..... Think about that for a minute tweeker

Comment

Shayne you should to shut your mouth and maybe more people would respect you or maybe not.lol

Comment

Originally posted by kanakz View Post
                Shayne you should to shut your mouth and maybe more people would respect you or maybe not.lol
                This guy gets it. Lol

Comment

As a neutral observer I found it odd that you built so big so soon, it was almost like an attention thing rather than a smart well played out move imo, honest question, why didn't you wait a little longer and try to catch people off guard, you kinda set yourself up to fail.

But that's just my observation

Comment

Don't care about thread but curry is NICE. Don't think tmk even eats curry, prolly Kebab and falafel n shit which is nice.

Comment

Lebanese food. If you haven’t had any you should. Shits good
                      Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                      Don't care about thread but curry is NICE. Don't think tmk even eats curry, prolly Kebab and falafel n shit which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TMK View Post
                        Lebanese food. If you haven’t had any you should. Shits good
                        i bet shayneG eats more Lebanese food than you.

Comment

Curry is nice. Love the heat!

A few big boys here..Spenders

Rest of u stfu.. until u go 4 it...EAT A DICK u cannot win

Comment

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post
                            I call bullshit, no way you had that many won turns. Lying ass.
                            You dumb shit I won last turbo and won 300 k for winning it than 1000$ real cash so I got all turns and 300k for 750 pack and 250 won bonus aswell

Comment

Originally posted by vbb View Post
                              Curry is nice. Love the heat!

A few big boys here..Spenders

Rest of u stfu.. until u go 4 it...EAT A DICK u cannot win

No I can’t win I won 2 turbos ago dumb shit

Comment

Working...
                              X