Screw rotations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw rotations

This is a mafia game why is tmk always tryna tell people how to play this game like give ur head a shake u pussy u and ant are the most selfish players on tmb u try call the shots tmk well ant has his nose so far up ur ass begging ur cheap wins cuz ur broke as shit and need the cash u think ur just a G tmk well ur not soon enough u will get beat and cry like a bitch and retire

I think it’s funny u it’s beat freaky in turbo but snagged him in main and used him for a win typical bitch move

Tmk is a bitch and thinks he’s a boss cuz he can win and go fast cool man who cares wait tell ur time comes when someone snags that win from you and u cry

Selfish fuks

Suck a dick

I’ll add any time Shayna Gay, and you will lose. You’ve had your head so far up every supporters ass you have SHIT permanently crusted into your scalp. Now your hypocritical ass wants to talk about other people kissing LMFAO that’s hilarious. Jump in and take rounds when none of us are available good job. You’ll still always be the weak ass tweeker rankwhore the whole game hates.

Comment

Talk all the shit about me you want tweeker, NOBODY in this game will agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
        I’ll add any time Shayna Gay, and you will lose. You’ve had your head so far up every supporters ass you have SHIT permanently crusted into your scalp. Now your hypocritical ass wants to talk about other people kissing LMFAO that’s hilarious. Jump in and take rounds when none of us are available good job. You’ll still always be the weak ass tweeker rankwhore the whole game hates.

All I read was I suck off tmk and follow him around and when he’s gone I go from family to family but when my boyfriend tmk is around I’m with him

And I snag payouts from new guys cuz I can’t afford shit

Comment

Please let me win tmk I need money for my broke ass family

Comment

Dam i have to say i know for a fact ive said some fucked up shit trolled like no other. Now i see why people disliked me at that time. Its a game guys just play an lets see who does what. Im not one to talk trust me not being a hypocrite by anymeans . But now that things in my life a lil different im like wow this guy realky went there with it lol. NikkA just pulled a maximus move lol. Trolling is one thing but family is a personal touch. Yoll getting worked up over a gane congrats yoll got what out the deal? Have fun i guess ima just kp it moving now.

Comment

He calls me a head case but I’m sober that’s personal fuk him

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
                Talk all the shit about me you want tweeker, NOBODY in this game will agree with you
                A lot of people agree with him tho .. You guys are the Black hand of this game and if anyone wants to beat you they have to drop $$$ is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                  A lot of people agree with him tho .. You guys are the Black hand of this game and if anyone wants to beat you they have to drop $$$ is what it is.
                  Like who ? lol
                  I live in an anemone

Comment

100 percent I remember one turbo I won I said tmk we goin for turbo

And the bitch replied u think u can tell me ur gunna win

Maybe I should challenge u guys now

Guys a fukn clown and a loser rotate on each others dicks

Comment

Originally posted by HateBeingSober View Post
                      Like who ? lol
                      I aint no snitch but i aint no bitch either. I do NOT agree with this, " hey im taking this round, you take next round.." like what ? whats the point of anyone playing then ? whats the point of buying anything off this game if its set in stone before the round even starts ? Like me, I aint never gonna take a main round and thats because i wont ever drop more than 200 and im fine with that, but the same re-run gets Old quick . Like went RIAM came in that was cool shook things up but now theyve gone quite so its really a give and take .. but fuck it lets all kill each other and then sing kumbyia ....

Comment

But in the same respect everyone here is striving to be able to do what IU does and have the numbers that UC has. basically, we're all playing ( waiting ) for a chance to do what they do and have the power they have. Is what it is, only way you change that is to have an uprising against said super powers and we all know that wont happen. So fuck it smoke weed get paid kids

Comment

I aint no snitch but i aint no bitch either. I do NOT agree with this, " hey im taking this round, you take next round.." like what ? whats the point of anyone playing then ? whats the point of buying anything off this game if its set in stone before the round even starts ? Like me, I aint never gonna take a main round and thats because i wont ever drop more than 200 and im fine with that, but the same re-run gets Old quick . Like went RIAM came in that was cool shook things up but now theyve gone quite so its really a give and take .. but fuck it lets all kill each other and then sing kumbyia ....

People agree with him that’s why he’s not allowed in main fams? Lol
                          I live in an anemone

Comment

Yea fuck them. Challenge him lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by HateBeingSober View Post
                              People agree with him that’s why he’s not allowed in main fams? Lol
                              he's in BH ... honestly i think thats probably the only fam that could bang with IU on a 1v1 aspect... & I'm willing to bet that if shayne was like look ill help build this family up just help me take jp more then half of the fams would take him, from what he says he's stacked up

Comment

Working...
                              X