Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tmb women

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tmb women

    To Dusk Ill call you daisy as a real name I apologize for coming off highly disrespectful, I could have done everything without the name calling I realize that this is just a game and should be played as such. To Stalked who i will call Sally, I apologize for coming at you harshly you were just trying to back your gal up. I am not a woman hater, just get lost in the moment but no excuse and as man and a future Peace Keeper, i should know and do better. Only reason I'm posting this is because I am blocked by both of you. For the rest of Tmb please harass me in PM's . Also, Gris who had nothing to do with this my bad. To all the other women on tmb I do apologize if i offend you.



    -Rade

  • #2
    Eat a dick tmb hoes! lol u know where 2 find me

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vbb View Post
      Eat a dick tmb hoes! lol u know where 2 find me
      No one cares where you are SO YOU CAN EAT THE DICK.!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Honestly that was crazy how you came at them but you did apologize so atleast you did that much.

        Comment


        • #5
          im sure they are use to it the ladies get the most bs round here

          Comment


          • #6
            Why don't you just leave them alone

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
              Why don't you just leave them alone


              How many times has that worked when you asked dirtynick to stop beating off to your chesticles?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
                How many times has that worked when you asked dirtynick to stop beating off to your chesticles?
                Well, that escalated quickly.
                I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

                Gen. Mattis

                Comment


                • #9
                  Rome you're blocked because you're boring your shit talk is lame like your man Mrs.Rome now get back to sucking your man's dick

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stalked View Post
                    Rome you're blocked because you're boring your shit talk is lame like your man Mrs.Rome now get back to sucking your man's dick
                    Lmao maybe you should follow your own advice ... Sure that's the reason

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Respect for having the balls to apologize, takes a bigger man to apologize buddy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I see that Stalked is a real classy woman. How is it that your man was 27478347x nicer and more civil with me but you’re acting like a dyke? Lmao fuck out of here.
                        -Mrs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kkdjsdsskjdkkdksjj View Post
                          Respect for having the balls to apologize, takes a bigger man to apologize buddy.
                          That depends if the apology was real or not. and the fact that she doesn't feel it's real that's why she came with that response.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                            That depends if the apology was real or not. and the fact that she doesn't feel it's real that's why she came with that response.
                            i guess since we have a president who doesnt fact check that means the people like F who voted for him dont fact check either ... Dusk has apologized for HER mistake. and So have I. But way to try and stir it up a bit spineless rebel

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              I see that Stalked is a real classy woman. How is it that your man was 27478347x nicer and more civil with me but you’re acting like a dyke? Lmao fuck out of here.
                              -Mrs.
                              Probably bc he's a lot more feminine then masculine bahaha
                              #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X