• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiona
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was wondering when Nameless would show there faces again hahahhahaha
    We’re both 22. Clean and STD free. No babies either. You can add us on FB if you need confirmation

Lmao “disgusting”. Pls Fiona. Save it. You work for Dom. That’s as disgusting as anything gets around here with TMB. If Dusk and Rome have dropped this, I highly suggest you guys do as well.

But hey, anything to make Nameless in the least bit relevant right?
    -Mrs.Rome
    what does your sexual health have to do with anything? You and your other half being disgusting human beings has nothing to do with your sex life or lack there of.... I guess your little boyfriend doesn't share with you you everything... tsk tsk.

Every time you turn around Nameless is on the tip of romes tongue. I wasn't representing nameless when i said what i said but since you brought them into this. I don't "work" for anyone. I do what ever I want to do. I've always done.

Leave a comment:

• AdamFunk
    replied
    We’re both 22. Clean and STD free. No babies either. You can add us on FB if you need confirmation

Lmao “disgusting”. Pls Fiona. Save it. You work for Dom. That’s as disgusting as anything gets around here with TMB. If Dusk and Rome have dropped this, I highly suggest you guys do as well.

-Mrs.Rome
    Thank the fucking lord you motherfuckers are not breeding, that's just asking for a whole new kind of downs syndrome!

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    replied

-Mrs.Rome

Leave a comment:

• Fiona
    replied
    Everyday Rome you show how big of a piece of shit you are... you and your "Mrs". disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• AdamFunk
    replied
    Rome says hes 14, and ol' Mrs_Bacterial_Vaginosis up there claims to be 22, lets do the math and mull over the legality of that one.

id laugh here but paedophilia isn't funny {-_-}

Leave a comment:

• Beva01
    replied
    bummmppppp

Leave a comment:

• rayray77
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
    Totally wasted 5 mins of my day reading this crap
    I felt that same way....

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    replied
    He is! He’s my gem

-Mrs.

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1
    replied
    He must be a real gem to live with.

Leave a comment:

• Frank_S
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
    Should have known better dear lol.

Leave a comment:

• Ravenky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• skeemin
    replied
    Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
    #FACTS My name is RADE not kid, so ....

@Skeem .... uhm sorry you can send that to my girl but never once said this to me ... so you tryna get with my wife since your hand stopped working orrrrrrrrrrr you really mean this
    whats this dumbass talking about?? get with who?? she and i had a conversation as 2 adults.. why would i need to disrespect her?? i apologised to her and that was that.. now you looking for points cupcake?? you only get that from uc im sure no one else cares.. you don't even know how to play you dummy

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    2 minutes, and 25 seconds ago.

Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    I never lied
    And I am no bully
    Loco talks tough hiding in other unions

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Duh

Got time to post this absolute pile of rubbish tho?

You won’t have friends for long if everyone sees this you sound like a 7 year old boy who can’t get his own way

I’ll say it again GROW UP KID
    #FACTS My name is RADE not kid, so ....

@Skeem .... uhm sorry you can send that to my girl but never once said this to me ... so you tryna get with my wife since your hand stopped working orrrrrrrrrrr you really mean this
    Last edited by ROME_GOTTI; 05-02-2018, 11:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    from Skeemin
    1 hour, 12 minutes, and 7 seconds ago.
    Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    MY DON?? i have no such thing.. i was only in IC to War.. i actually War with all the greats.. if they can hit i am game but i am also cool with them..

as far as Dusk goes she and i have an agreement.. i want targets.. send them to me.. so she sends them.. as you can see i am built to collect.. i am actually kind of cool with Rome and wish he would have joined me.. i would have taught you all exactly how to play as a formidable opponent to any who tried to go at yall but i was denied..

i am an inbox champion so being he doesn't quit its just entertainment for me.. if it was to be about the hits i wouldn't let anyone there do anything.. but my family will do that since Irish was hit by Paolo.. so all i can say is have fun.. truthfully i agree with that part..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X