Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UC starting Wars then begging Ohana and TS for NAP before they go on "vacation" ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC starting Wars then begging Ohana and TS for NAP before they go on "vacation" ...

enough said. sad.

Why the fuck would we need nap with TS and Ohana when I alone can take them out like it’s nothing? Yall be reporting fake news all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Modricc View Post
      Why the fuck would we need nap with TS and Ohana when I alone can take them out like it’s nothing? Yall be reporting fake news all day long
      Maximus here and all i wana say is fake news keeps people entertained. But with that said fucK you pay me, im only here so i dont get fined!!!. Shot outs to shayneG you still owe me a fucking vacuum bitch. Shot out to Phoenix IC and SS MAXX and the rest of yoll can eat a dicK. Fyi idgaf if eat a dick is copy righted take me to court ������

Comment

Ok big mouth. We'll be waiting to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_S View Post
          Maximus here and all i wana say is fake news keeps people entertained. But with that said fucK you pay me, im only here so i dont get fined!!!. Shot outs to shayneG you still owe me a fucking vacuum bitch. Shot out to Phoenix IC and SS MAXX and the rest of yoll can eat a dicK. Fyi idgaf if eat a dick is copy righted take me to court ������

See ya in court ya cunt! Eat a dick!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
            Ok big mouth. We'll be waiting to see that.
            You want to see TS and Ohana zeroed?
            Just holla at me to confirm it.
            I’ll be writing another thread with screenshot of all of yall zeroed with the title « Who said we wanted a fucking nap with these clown families?»

Comment

Honestly Ohana and TS are in the same league as loco �� but I bet even loco can beat both of you
              I live in an anemone

Comment

ohana and Ts doing almost better then UC and are nice People lmao. modric you suck you are useless never seen you with dus or ops

Comment

Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
                  Yea see you in cort ya cunt #EATADICK #DIRTYGUNZ2020

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    ohana and Ts doing almost better then UC and are nice People lmao. modric you suck you are useless never seen you with dus or ops
                    How come is Ohana and TS doing better than UC? I have never seen them win anything yet. You can’t compare us with those clowns. If you saw last round how much KP’s I had you wouldn’t have said that I am useless.

Comment

How come is Ohana and TS doing better than UC? I have never seen them win anything yet. You can’t compare us with those clowns. If you saw last round how much KP’s I had you wouldn’t have said that I am useless.
                      Oh children... if we want to be specific, it does look like Ohana did pretty good last round. Some good tiers in lvl3, a lvl4 tier, a lvl1 tier.. and they got a union medal. If you think you alone can keep them zeroed, I’d like to see you try it. Modricc, you’re not even using your name. Let’s get it together and learn how to properly deal with things in public. This is something they teach in 1st grade where I come from... come on.

Comment

Oh yeah.. see you in court! Trademarked by The Brotherhood!

Comment

Wait wait wait time out what the fuck is Ohana and who is ts?

Comment

Wait wait wait time out what the fuck is Ohana and who is ts?
                            Not sure maybe some chick you banged in school an got preg... Now she back to collect them back payment child support bills. Rip to hypocrisy paychecks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_S View Post
                              Not sure maybe some chick you banged in school an got preg... Now she back to collect them back payment child support bills. Rip to hypocrisy paychecks!!!

Fuckkk another one of you dense cunts that I’m going to leave fatherless

Comment

Working...
                              X