Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainstream Scientists PROVE The Earth Is FLAT

MAINSTREAM SCIENTISTS PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT... THE EARTH IS FLAT !!

My theory is though is that they doing this now to slowly come out with '' YES THE EARTH IS FLAT WE DIDNT WANT TO SCARE YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLSHEEEIT '' It is soo that you can go back to trusting scientists and nasa again.... they'll use the excuse of '' the cold war '' to beat the soviets to the moon for the fake moon landing and NASA.... you cant trust them anymore they and the government hide everything and lie about everything to the normal working man.

They show a little island down at the bottom of they ''convex'' earth what is that ?. admiral byrd mentioned he saw another new continent the size of America on his expeditions.. and hid fleet came under attack by jet engine and alien like space craft which the Nazis where creating before fall of Germany in 1945 maybe that is what is is... but interestly enough the Nazis reportedly had basis on Antarctica maybe the 3rd reich never fell and maybe Nazi Germany still lives on as a extremely strong and superior and technologically advanced nation on that continent and that's why all the nations of the world have a treaty in Antarctica NOT LETTING ANYONE PASSED or to Antarctica ?..... and that maybe is why because of how successful they have been in preserving they people, culture and society etc they have abandoned this half of the world and let it stew in its rotten sheeeeit and degeneracy and also hitler definitely escaped berlin as well. soo maybe he also went to this new continent.....this is just my theory..... OR this continent could just be a lie and a misinformation on the scientists parts again to keep people away from 100% of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqGcZH1E2M
    Last edited by MrWorker; 04-13-2018, 01:55 AM.

lol people fear the truth that everything they have been told is lies

Comment

So does this mean you finally accepted your mentally deranged. Or you one of those same people you just mentioned?.

Comment

You are 12 days late, homie.
        I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

ahhh all awakened, enlightened and free thinking people get called mentally ill... but in actual reality it is you who are brainwashed and mentally ill by the perverted and corrupted satanic system

Comment

only fkn flat thing is your head worker... everyone else evolved,, cept you

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
              Seems to be the ONLY thing we agree on.
              I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                ahhh all awakened, enlightened and free thinking people get called mentally ill... but in actual reality it is you who are brainwashed and mentally ill by the perverted and corrupted satanic system
                You talk about cock an meataH. The world is flat an yet im the brainwashed here huh? Can someone call the mental institute of psychiatric care i think they've lost a patient while back ago an hes been hiding here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                  No such thing as evolution... but if you get off to animals breeding with humans.... that's your perverted sick minds problem... not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
                    Seems to be the ONLY thing we agree on.
                    what ?... your going against science matey... scientists prove earth is flat... Its time to TURN AWAY FROM THE PSEUDOSCIENCE GLOBE EARTH.... and ACCEPT THE FLATNESS AHHHH YEAHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_S View Post
                      You talk about cock an meataH. The world is flat an yet im the brainwashed here huh? Can someone call the mental institute of psychiatric care i think they've lost a patient while back ago an hes been hiding here.
                      Soooo you see water curving ?.... yes you must be mentally ill OOOoooooo

Comment

stop taking what others say and just go outside and look around, flat as fuck.

Watch water what does it do? goes level in no way does it curve around a sphere ever.

funny how people will believe that the sun is 93m miles away but we can see it with our eyes and stars are trillions of miles away but can still see them, but the world is flat that is ridiculous.

another, thing that people believe without hesitation is you can fit 1.3m earths inside the sun. lol yeah perfectly believable but people living on a flat surface is craZy
                        Last edited by Eli_462; 04-13-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X