Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1. Poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1. Poll

    Where is the best place to put a penis?

    1.Vagina

    2.Anus

    3.Mouth

    4.Other
    Last edited by jonny_verteroni; 03-26-2018, 06:35 AM.

  • #2
    5 all of the above

    Comment


    • #3
      5.all of the above

      Comment


      • #4
        6) the first place she says no.

        Comment


        • #5
          7. nose

          8.ear

          9. Armpit

          10.knee/thigh

          11.feet.

          12. Hands

          13.boobs

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jonny_verteroni View Post
            Where is the best place to put a penis?

            1.Vagina

            2.Anus

            3.Mouth

            4.Other
            with this mentality... a blender.. or waste disposal

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
              6) the first place she says no.
              Winner......

              Comment


              • #8
                3.. mouth.. then 1. vagina.. then 2 anus... then back to 3 ,, 1 ,, 2 repeat ,repeat .repeat..repeat repeat repeat.. repeat.. repeat.. etc etc etc etc..

                Comment


                • #9
                  All in all there are endless options as to where one could put a penis, many objects in our modern world have a phallic resemblance. One could put a penis in a tree, on a house. In a cloud. On a train. In a bucket. In a car. On a trampoline. On a boat. On a plane.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                    3.. mouth.. then 1. vagina.. then 2 anus... then back to 3 ,, 1 ,, 2 repeat ,repeat .repeat..repeat repeat repeat.. repeat.. repeat.. etc etc etc etc..

                    Do u kiss her during this mess?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vbb View Post
                      Do u kiss her during this mess?
                      Lol..........................
                      Game Admin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vbb View Post
                        Do u kiss her during this mess?
                        Well that's a little personal don't ya think?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lmao bunch of saps postings on this..

                          sad cucks..

                          if ifs and buts were beers and nuts..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vbb View Post
                            Do u kiss her during this mess?
                            You never kiss a whore, come on mannn!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Antman_93 View Post
                              lmao bunch of saps postings on this..

                              sad cucks..

                              if ifs and buts were beers and nuts..
                              Noce name. I bet your girl think that name suits you just well. Have a gd one m8

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X