Ks is a pussy and a rank whore himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ks is a pussy and a rank whore himself

Ok so this guy is a complete idiot he is ius bitch so iu been hittin my ops all round so I said can I hit them he says no they can hit u but u can’t hit back sorry lmfao what a pussy

And calls me a Rnkwhore for the turbo lmfao ? I added 390k and he begged me not to kill so he can get some turns and cried becuz we missed family rank

And got mad at me cuz I got 90k back

Guys a noob and his shit family is retarted to

ShayneG just shut the fuck up! and quit the game once and for all.

#GOODRIDDANCE

Comment

Originally posted by killerthug View Post
      ShayneG just shut the fuck up! and quit the game once and for all.

#GOODRIDDANCE

Coming from another noob free player that does nothing I actually buy credits and subs what do u do ? U stfu

Comment

KS
        Yes dus they will, they hate you (Obvious), i told them to leave your ops alone as they help the team simple as that really.

posted 50 minutes, and 5 seconds ago

: delete
        ShayneG
        I bet if I build dus right now they hit me lol they don’t care lol there dicks

posted 56 minutes, and 0 seconds ago

: delete
        KS
        I have stalled shayneg being hit simply due to the fact your here and helping me

Above is the messages from Union Board enjoy :-)

Okay Okay we on Forum....

TOO ALL PLAYERS: You was correct about ShayneG as you were about Clutch WAW ShayneG! were do i start never met such a twat of a bloke! typical low life/no life game troll, single as presumed

Yes he has nothing skint sells home security door knocking, guy does not have 3 mill turns just to confirm.

Yes TMK you are correct about the Car LOL!

Guys straight up loser and just like this clutch attempted shayne guy fucked us over on Turbo and attempting to do so on Main wont work!

Few things to note:

1.He will name change for a couple of rounds he isnt quitting.
        2.He is very friendly with storm and few others they have actually all met up a few times in south Africa so I hear showing me all the photos.
        3.Do not give him the time of the day!

What is this GAME!

Enjoy

Comment

I thought you are leaving Shayne so why does it matter to you?

Most likely because you'll still be here next round

Comment

Do you really??, have some dignity man, you stoop so low, always on your knees giving head to anyone who will rank ya. Didn’t work out too well did it, you fucking 4 ft shrimp, do you use a booster seat when you drive?

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
            Coming from another noob free player that does nothing I actually buy credits and subs what do u do ? U stfu

Comment

Can you just hold to your word for once in your life and retire. Stop with this drivel

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                Yikes..... so you saying KT is a noob for being a free player..... ya kno this is a game n shit. better ways of splashing cash in RL to have fun then here. you're a loner shayne in rl hence why you bum lick others u drop cash in TMB cause you got no boys in rl to chill with. wasting cash in tmb dont mke ya betttterrrr than others. ya 4 ft sket.

Comment

I am wondering the amount of time he spends here, its like its the only life where he gets some attention, really hard to believe he will leave suddenly from next round.

Comment

Shayne is Gay, that's definitely but he is right about KS.

KS= a little crying pussycat

#reportmetoStorm

Comment

And the Cheat is identified!

Comment

Hahahahaha lmfao

Comment

Screen shots uploaded just a matter of time before I catch you out Rock! IU best free player my arse! We all best free players with auto hire uploaded! Some people just don't have a life and I don't respect cheats! Apologies to Spade as I thought this was him

Comment

First|Prev[1]234Next|Lastfrom*ShayneG

7 minutes, and 24 seconds ago.

Reply|Quote|Block|DeletePlz kill all my ops u fag

Shayne since im blocked by you #EATADICK ya filthy cum guzzling whore.

Comment

Lol........

Comment

Working...
                              X