Admin Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Rant

Fuck you Beva, come at me bro, what you got? You cashew-nut sized dick cretinous fuckup.
    Game Admin

Oh sorry did I use 'too-big-words'?

Word Origin and History for cretin

cretin

n. 1779, from French crétin (18c.), from Alpine dialect crestin, "a dwarfed and deformed idiot" of a type formerly found in families in the Alpine lands, a condition caused by a congenital deficiency of thyroid hormones, from Vulgar Latin *christianus "a Christian," a generic term for "anyone," but often with a sense of "poor fellow." Related: Cretinism (1801).
    Game Admin

Comment

LMAO.. spot on

Comment

Haahahahhahahahahahahaahhaa

Comment

Storm why is worker banned from forums. Clearly shows the so called "adults" here are the snow flakes. I don't understand why do people open his threads n cry like bitches. Just like fat people, they get soo butt hurt and other people are backing them up by saying they ain't fat but curvy.

Comment

Don't fookin read his forums you cunts

Comment

Eat a dick u Python eating Elephant killing Spear Chucker that lives in a hut

N wash that catastrophe u call a hairdo

More like a hairdont

Comment

Originally posted by vbb View Post
                Eat a dick u Python eating Elephant killing Spear Chucker that lives in a hut

N wash that catastrophe u call a hairdo

More like a hairdont
                Dear Brad

Who the fuck let you out of boarding reform school for the weekend? is your Mommy making you chicken soup?

PS: take your dick and stick it up your anus and go fuck yourself
                Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                  Storm why is worker banned from forums. Clearly shows the so called "adults" here are the snow flakes. I don't understand why do people open his threads n cry like bitches. Just like fat people, they get soo butt hurt and other people are backing them up by saying they ain't fat but curvy.

Errmm...I don't get your point. Does anyone else?

So let me get this straight:you got your panties in a knot 'cos of Worker being banned from forums and some people who had one Falafel too much?

Sorry, bro but I think that's a fucking stupid observation to share in public. I am so failing to find any relationship between the 2. Fuck me go take your Ritalin.
                  Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    Fuck you Beva, come at me bro, what you got? You cashew-nut sized dick cretinous fuckup.
                    Dear sir/madam

I am writing to you that I am new to TMB. Unfortunately I get bullied a lot and in dire need of friends. As the admin I was wondering if you can give me tips on how to make friends.

Comment

Errmm...I don't get your point. Does anyone else?

So let me get this straight:you got your panties in a knot 'cos of Worker being banned from forums and some people who had one Falafel too much?

Sorry, bro but I think that's a fucking stupid observation to share in public. I am so failing to find any relationship between the 2. Fuck me go take your Ritalin.
                      Man idk what I said myself. But free my bruddah Izy locked up in HMP.

Comment

Ahhhhh got a ball sack full

yahh want it in yo mouth or up yooo black ass

Comment

Ahhh dont normally fuck with darkieesss but if amm gonna paint yahh white amm pain yahh whire

Nah mothafuckkin meannnn

Comment

Yep

Mom makes killer soup at the 109th st soup kitchen

sorry bout the bridge

after i pull my dick out of my ass ill just use 1 of these dead bodies

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                              Dear sir/madam

I am writing to you that I am new to TMB. Unfortunately I get bullied a lot and in dire need of friends. As the admin I was wondering if you can give me tips on how to make friends.
                              Dear Don

My old friend, Man_Tits always used to say in such situations:

1 - Go find your Mom.
                              2 - Sit her down on a comfy chair
                              3 - Remove her underwear
                              4 - Spread her legs and open up her vagina
                              5 - Climb into the gaping cavern
                              6 - BTW: When you are sure that your entire body is in, please check if you can see where I parked my jeep?

You would now have achieved re-incubation. Probably the best place for you, given that you're too wimpy to make it in TMB.
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X