Hyperion and spade are chargeback kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperion and spade are chargeback kings

Yup you heard it right admins beware hyperion aka mike aka hype and spade aka mike lmao! Are chargeback kings they lost their asses and turned around to chargeback admin .....

Originally posted by one View Post
    Yup you heard it right admins beware hyperion aka mike aka hype and spade aka mike lmao! Are chargeback kings they lost their asses and turned around to chargeback admin .....
    Hate to break it to you but me and Hype aren't the same person. Doesn't make much sense for me to buy turns for myself from another account in an uncapped round.

Comment

Two different people you fool.

Comment

And the great leader Mrstitch is the bot leader coming for the destruction of TMB as we know it.

Comment

Stonedstallone, stop causing problems and bringing in unknown situations from a totally different game.

Keep it clean ladies.

Comment

Im not the one causing issues.. when people go around back charging because they lost then admins and other players need to know.. If its happens there it may happen here so admin beware.. And i never said spade and hype were the same i just said both names are mike lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Spade305 View Post
              Hate to break it to you but me and Hype aren't the same person. Doesn't make much sense for me to buy turns for myself from another account in an uncapped round.
              And btw spade why dont it make sense? One profile you spend to kill the comp and the other profile is revenge free while you collect eor lmao! Isnt that how ya do it? You should know

Comment

And btw spade why dont it make sense? One profile you spend to kill the comp and the other profile is revenge free while you collect eor lmao! Isnt that how ya do it? You should know
                UC doing some dodgy business ya kno. Eli got banned in turbo for using macro lol. This was 1-2months ago

Comment

Beware mrstitch is coming for the round

Comment

Games rigged like online betting. Call me what you like but i ain't never spend a dime on this game. Bitches love me n get me shit.

Comment

but i always buy the new fifa game and buy packs lol

Comment

I'm confused are you or are you not saying we're the same person? My name isn't even close to Mike so I'm not sure where you're getting your information from

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmafiosa
                          Pro evolution much better
                          LOL naa i remember being a PES fan before. But then i got on FIFA. Trust me fifa is way better. Only thing i hate is EA servers the lag drives me crazy i hate playing online.

Comment

Don Sami people who told you that you are shit because you not spend money in virtual game (unfair game) are admins trolls, they mission is to change player to payer simply .
                            i talk a lot of shit here man. ever see me post stuff. ya might as well skip it as it's most likely bs lol.

Comment

Pro evolution much better
                              Storm should close this thread for comments after this one. Worst one i've seen... ever lol

Comment

Working...
                              X