Why these guys keep letting tmk take Main wins? One more loose he retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why these guys keep letting tmk take Main wins? One more loose he retires

I’m not sure why acid and Yk keep adding. To the pot than just stopping like if ur gunna challenge tmk have 2 of u in a family and if u challenge and notice he adds get another power builder and beat this clown and u seen in this past turbo he tried pulling a fast one but was to slow . Funny thing is he says he’s buddies with uc but challenges them when they kno it’s uc round

I can’t wait tell someone beats the loser in main and he retires and says he’s sick Lmfao

So tmk eat a dick and go retire u clown

Retire from his work? Cause im pretty sure hes still young. How can you retire from a game tho?
    I live in an anemone

Comment

Because we have better things to do with our money. its one thing to spend little here and there for hell of it but to drop bunch cash to just get jp like has been done. To just end up with cutting even or even losing some just to take jp no thanks have better things to do with cash. I rather put forth my effort on some thing real not just a medal. yeah most win by him are a profit or even cut even but you all know there has been some that wasnt. Granted its his cash to do with what he wants more power to him, but end the end one yall fools can go for it I could easily drop 800 bucks and try for it lol fuck that rather spend it on my car my wife kids.

Comment

Shayne, show us how its done! Put up or shut up.

Comment

No..... that's what we all thought. Now go stand in the corner!

Comment

Lmfaoooooo hard to beat someone that uses shit to go faster but it’s coming tmclown

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
              Lmfaoooooo hard to beat someone that uses shit to go faster but it’s coming tmclown
              LMFAO, You bum! You were just on our dicks begging for rounds and credits! Have you ran out of people to beg?? Show your balls, sell your brand new 1996 Toyota you just bought you bum and try to go against me. And tell me, what do I use to be faster? As Ive told you before, rats like you do not last. Remember that

Comment

Well shit, he wanna see your balls. Send em a pic Shayne

Comment

i can beat tmk easy. But i hurt my index finger.

Comment

Dont be to hard at Shayneg, it is understandable he needs to point his fingers of others With his sad alcoholic life, it must not be fun to be at the bottom of society, so do not be tough on him.

Comment

One more loose?

What's loose more than likely is your asshole for all those ranks you been chasing

Comment

tbf shayne got or had a lot of turns. he could take jp in turbo. last time i spoke to him he had like 1.5 mill turns

Comment

Really Shayne? Why haven't you stepped up it it's so concerning to you?

Comment

Originally posted by TMK View Post
                            LMFAO, You bum! You were just on our dicks begging for rounds and credits! Have you ran out of people to beg?? Show your balls, sell your brand new 1996 Toyota you just bought you bum and try to go against me. And tell me, what do I use to be faster? As Ive told you before, rats like you do not last. Remember that
                            I am still here I haven’t left ! And I have turns we all kno u will quit after a horrible loss again and hey ask big ant for the pic of my balls he was sucking on them that turbo he cried for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                              tbf shayne got or had a lot of turns. he could take jp in turbo. last time i spoke to him he had like 1.5 mill turns
                              I still haven’t used any turns I’m waiting to spank someone but tmk likes to ask us if we can find out what apps ppl r using to go fast to win so we all kno he got that sorted actually it’s a 2003 Ford Mustang u uncle sheikh fuker

Comment

Working...
                              X