Wish We Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish We Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days

Back when everything made sense. When everyone had morals and values and decency and showed respect to each other for instance you could leave your door unlocked at one time... cant noo more.

I want the life my grandparents and great grandparents had... I want to live in a moral society with traditions and values. I proper place to bring children up with a loyal loving wife.... not too much to ask... I am just asking for the basics in life... or what I thought was the basics when I was a kid.

that's not gonna in this modern world.. God... I hate this modern sickening world. it is just perversion and degeneracy it certainly is not a place to bring a kid up... this world as become soddom and gommorah again..as GOD SAYS IT WOULD IN THE END TIMES.

The only people who have relationships these days and get married must be cucks..

because a REAL MAN LIKE ME... is staying the fuck away from these mentally ill and diseased modern women ESPECIALLY WESTERN WOMEN... but all women in general.... women like the subhuman men for some reason drug addicts... wasters... criminals etc only subhumans seem to breed these days... sooo when they get beaten up and treated like shit BY THEM which happens alot... they fucking deserve it.... so I arnt coming to they rescue. SHAME ON THEM.. SHAME ON THEY PARENTS AND SHAME ON YOU.

SOCIETY IS SHAMEFUL... YOU ARE SHAMEFUL AND A DISGRACE.

Am i the only one who don't like scousers accent.

Comment

same and Birmingham and London as well.

Comment

I wish you could stfu.

Comment

don't waste your time wishing for things which wont happen boy ahhh now suck mahh COCKAHH

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
            don't waste your time wishing for things which wont happen boy ahhh now suck mahh COCKAHH
            I see now why your so upset. Its bc of youe lil pee pee problem its ok most European people are small to begin with anyways. Blame God not me.m8

Comment

its only lil on the contrast too yooo reeeeet big asss and mouth naaah mean.....tell yahhh sistahhh that mate naaaah mean OOOoooo sheeee lurrrve that white creamahh

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                its only lil on the contrast too yooo reeeeet big asss and mouth naaah mean.....tell yahhh sistahhh that mate naaaah mean OOOoooo sheeee lurrrve that white creamahh
                If you take the cocK meat sandwich out your mouth i might understand what your saying. Then i can respond properly! M8

Comment

your just jealous cos yahh sistahh is gettin' all mahh cockahhhh ahhh well dont worry immahh make a cock meat sandwhich with yooo asss reeeet now yeahhh call meee crackaahh as ahh rape yoo asss raw ahh bet you like that sorta sheeeeita

Comment

Yes.. it would be great to go back to the good 'ole days before you were born.

Comment

but if I wasn't born neither would ya be if yahh naaah mean son

Comment

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

study history.. sex in and out of wedlock.. isnt a new thing,. ya grannies etc all fiddled about.. victorians, were right dirty buggers

once again worker.. you type drivel and shyte for attention.. and make yourself look stupid

Comment

only when satanic paganism existed to confuse people.. but then the LORD AHHH CAME AND BUILD A NEW SOCIETY BASED ON MORALS AND VALUES AND TRADITIONS and to correct the natural order of things.... humanity as currently devolved and is continueing to but one day the natural order will return when the LORD RETURNS AHHH

the order is wrong AND UPSIDE DOWN INSIDE OUT... it is currently.

Government
                            Women
                            Children
                            Animals
                            Men

BUT ONE DAY IT WILL BE ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER BE

GOD
                            MAN
                            WOMAN
                            CHILDREN
                            GOVERNMENT - AND GOVERNMENT LED BY GOD HIMSELF !!
                            Last edited by MrWorker; 04-14-2018, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X