Ive Given Up ON Women Unless they Approach Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive Given Up ON Women Unless they Approach Me

I never started anyway... lol.... but anyway. I am never gonna chase a woman. What annoys me is women always look at me and fancy me but don't say anything... they expect me to approach them they expect me to talk to them.. why the fuck should I ?. We live in this so called modern world of bullshit now.. where they is ''equality'' where ''gender roles'' no longer exist.. soo in that case why don't WOMEN APPOACH MEN THEN ?. Why don't women approach and talk to me ?.... after all you women wanted this equality well you cant have you cake and eat it.. yahh cant pick and choose.. yah cant take all the best bits of equality leave out all the shit... noo life dosnt work like that... wish it did but it dosnt..... YOU CAN APPROACH ME... THATS EQUALITY.

So I have decided I am not looking for a woman at all... I leave it totally in Gods hands... if I am ever to find a woman then that women will approach me and I know it would have been given to me BY GOD !!.

I am not holding my breath though.. soo until that day comes if it ever does... I am just gonna stay as a loner... born alone.. been alone all my life... so I am used to it. SOCIETY IS FUCKING SHEEEIT AND YOU CANT TRUST HUMANITY because humans are sick and diseased by satan and corrupted and evil... soo you are best been alone anyway... NO FAMILY, NO FRIENDS... TOTAL LONER.. ATLEATS THEN YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND !!. no one can betray you and you have to have trust in yourself.

Have you tried speaking to ANY woman just as a friend.. and seeing where it goes.. sheesh with you no way can a woman win..

if they DID approach you. you would say shes a slag who only wants you, for whatever weirdo shit you decide she wants. Try being a friend.. nobody approaching for anything else.. and if more gonna happen, it will.

Comment

Dusk I hear you both are from the same endz. Sort him out with a ting he get jiggy with.

Comment

just set the price early and don't let them negotiate.

Comment

They approach you all the time in ally and strip clubs man
          I live in an anemone

Comment

So you admit your a dick taking 500lb fucking retarded slob? About fucking time

Comment

Eli got a point

How bout yahhh find out how much dusk is charing for a hour n make moves tahhh way

Comment

Most man don't even have the balls to approach. How are you gonna expect woman to approach you?
                Nothing in life is free man.

Comment

Worker the real problem is you are hung like a fucking tic-tac. So no matter who approaches whom, you're fucked from the word go......actually....you're not fucked and I guess that's the fucking Elephant in the backyard...or should I say, the peanut in your pants?
                  Game Admin

Comment

PS...I do agree though on your point that chasing after women is just a waste of time. Sometimes.....you say cool things. I guess that's your version of a relapse.
                    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                      Have you tried speaking to ANY woman just as a friend.. and seeing where it goes.. sheesh with you no way can a woman win..

if they DID approach you. you would say shes a slag who only wants you, for whatever weirdo shit you decide she wants. Try being a friend.. nobody approaching for anything else.. and if more gonna happen, it will.
                      never had a female friend and the ones I did talk to where girlfriends of my friends at school a long long time ago. soo I wasn't gonna betray my friends was I... one of them broke up and I could easily made a move I knew she liked me but I have morals and values that I will never betray and I didn't betray my mate naah mean. So what am saying is its always been few and far between when these instances have come but when they have its not been a good situation to do anything.

No I wouldn't I would admire her bravery and that she is unlike the typical woman who waits forever for a man to approach.. I like a woman that knows what she wants. If a woman approached me who I didn't like id let her down gently.. I am not an asshole. But I have low standards when it comes to looks I arnt bothered how a woman looks... all I care about is her personality and morals and values. I have high standards when its come to morals and values... unlike most people these days.

also I could say the same to you as well... if a man approaches a woman youd say he is a creep.. if a man dosnt approach a woman he must be gay... a man cant win either. Women always assume if a man is been friendly to a woman that he must want to screw her soooo.. it dosnt work.

and now that I am all grown up ahhh I am totally alone ahhh noo friends at all its just me now.. everyone drifts apart yahh know how life is.... sooo I don't even have male friends soo how am I supposed to have female ones ?.
                      Last edited by MrWorker; 02-13-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        Worker the real problem is you are hung like a fucking tic-tac. So no matter who approaches whom, you're fucked from the word go......actually....you're not fucked and I guess that's the fucking Elephant in the backyard...or should I say, the peanut in your pants?
                        ahhh actually got a big peace ahh meatahhh naaah mean.... women are missing out ahhh

Comment

Go to a prostitutes street. I'm sure they will approach you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                            never had a female friend and the ones I did talk to where girlfriends of my friends at school a long long time ago. soo I wasn't gonna betray my friends was I... one of them broke up and I could easily made a move I knew she liked me but I have morals and values that I will never betray and I didn't betray my mate naah mean. So what am saying is its always been few and far between when these instances have come but when they have its not been a good situation to do anything.

No I wouldn't I would admire her bravery and that she is unlike the typical woman who waits forever for a man to approach.. I like a woman that knows what she wants. If a woman approached me who I didn't like id let her down gently.. I am not an asshole. But I have low standards when it comes to looks I arnt bothered how a woman looks... all I care about is her personality and morals and values. I have high standards when its come to morals and values... unlike most people these days.

also I could say the same to you as well... if a man approaches a woman youd say he is a creep.. if a man dosnt approach a woman he must be gay... a man cant win either. Women always assume if a man is been friendly to a woman that he must want to screw her soooo.. it dosnt work.

and now that I am all grown up ahhh I am totally alone ahhh noo friends at all its just me now.. everyone drifts apart yahh know how life is.... sooo I don't even have male friends soo how am I supposed to have female ones ?.
                            worker.. to make friends... helps to BE a friend, the world owes us nothing, so dont think everythings coming to you.. go out and seek friendship.

Comment

your missing the point.. good on twisting it..... i realise nobody owes anything anyone... its other people that think i owe them something that i am talking about... why should i do the chasing of a woman ?... why don't women chase me... why do i owe the woman a chase ?.. why dosnt she chase me ?.... she wants ''equality'' well prove it and chase me naaaaah mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X