X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kag
    replied
    Originally posted by Gambit View Post
    Tyler was The Chop. Fliss ran FWB she was in DG then came to PHX for a long time then went back to DG after Around the same time FEB ended.
    Ahh now I remember. Todd was fifty_cal or whatever his ign was. I remember because eventually Ona decided to break off the 13th gate division and return to being Kiwi_Mob. I decided to play a round in DG after that just for fun and Kiwi ended up at war with DG. I kiwi even hit FWB but I don't remember. Anyways I decided to play along and hit some Kiwi and fifty really upset about it. I laughed hysterically. Good times. But I seem to remember NateDogg and Junior Pit from those times. I actually met Junior Pit from another game that didn't work out and we returned to TMB. Haven't seen him for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Gambit
    replied
    Originally posted by Kag View Post
    Yall remember FWB? I believe it meant Free World Bank. Some players just wanted to rob it and looked for chances all round every round. I also seem to be remembering the name Fliss. Also thinking back on DG I seem to remember a guy called TheChop or The_Chop or something like that. I think his real name was Todd or something. I could be thinking of somebody else though. Memory tends to get distorted over great spans of time. Just be glad we don't all have Alzheimer's disease. lol.
    Tyler was The Chop. Fliss ran FWB she was in DG then came to PHX for a long time then went back to DG after Around the same time FEB ended.

Leave a comment:

• Flaco
    replied
    holy crap, I remember the old Kiwi mob. glad to see you back

Leave a comment:

• Kag
    replied
    Originally posted by mobmoby View Post
    LOL... 2much4u
    It's a good thing the internet isn't actually a real place .... I can just imagine some dude posing as a chick and right when you're about to ..... well ... let's not get into it.

Leave a comment:

• Kag
    replied
    Originally posted by Antman_93 View Post
    I got another name to throw out there, I believe the name was KISS. Cant remember if she was from my UC or infamous days
    Hmmmmm ..... Her name doesn't ring a bell for me but UC and Infamous do. Also I just read some of the comments and realize my last post was a bit late ..... In my defense .... I don't have a defense. I'm just to lazy to read.

Leave a comment:

• Antman_93
    replied
    I got another name to throw out there, I believe the name was KISS. Cant remember if she was from my UC or infamous days

Leave a comment:

• Kag
    replied
    Yall remember FWB? I believe it meant Free World Bank. Some players just wanted to rob it and looked for chances all round every round. I also seem to be remembering the name Fliss. Also thinking back on DG I seem to remember a guy called TheChop or The_Chop or something like that. I think his real name was Todd or something. I could be thinking of somebody else though. Memory tends to get distorted over great spans of time. Just be glad we don't all have Alzheimer's disease. lol.

Leave a comment:

• akarip-phenom
    replied
    Honeybadger

Leave a comment:

• Antman_93
    replied
    I was with infamous bodyguards, then went over to UC in the 300 rounds

Leave a comment:

• LUCA_JR
    replied
    Just logged back in. One of the original players here.

Leave a comment:

• Jackie_D-Amico
    replied
    Originally posted by EaTs View Post
    2006 mayb 2008 when everyone played all these mob boss games... Cypriot ran the board every single round.. think jack pots were a couple grand back then? def over a thou for sure.. - illuminati I think was the main fam I was in back then.. olddd af.. it was like at least ten years ago..
    Well Cypriot as I agree with you did run the ranks then but he worked with others... Its called a rotation... Lol

Not like the past few rounds where TMK takes every JP.... But like history has shown us, when your greedy and you cant let others wet their beaks.. It usually ends up no good for that person.

Example: Carmine Galante 1979...Yep hes dead folks

Leave a comment:

• EaTs
    replied
    2006 mayb 2008 when everyone played all these mob boss games... Cypriot ran the board every single round.. think jack pots were a couple grand back then? def over a thou for sure.. - illuminati I think was the main fam I was in back then.. olddd af.. it was like at least ten years ago..

Leave a comment:

• Big_Sarge
    replied
    Originally posted by Antman_93 View Post
    Any old infamous guys still around? I used to play with jag, just_pimp, probable cause
    I was with Infamous Rednecks. Deuce, Hacksaw, MistressKay, Deuce, Stunnotz... Just a few I remember

Leave a comment:

• Antman_93
    replied
    Any old infamous guys still around? I used to play with jag, just_pimp, probable cause

Leave a comment:

• mobmoby
    replied
    Originally posted by vbb View Post
    Fliss is hot?

to each his own

chicks with dicks

have fun
    LOL... 2much4u

Leave a comment:

Working...
X