• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TwRg5PiovHQ

Comment

Originally posted by Kag View Post
      Yes I remember you being in Phoenix.
      I was never in Phoenix. Spent some time in Detroit though in Infamous families.

Comment

Can't really say I remember the name or any others either.. And I've been playing since 08. This is my first time being on in a year or so though.

Comment

Dhshsbsbssbsbdb

Comment

I remember Onadiscount and Kiwi Mobs I used to run with MoneyMakingMafia families

Comment

Who cares

I live in an anemone

Comment

Originally posted by HateBeingSober View Post
                Who cares

lmaoo.. pretty sure the others that hate being sober care atm

Comment

Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
                  RIP Devils Gate. May her vengeful heart rest in a never ending war chatzy.
                  Devils_Gate .... to the pit of Misery. Dilly Dilly

Comment

It's funny because I was in Phoenix and I remember you. Also I remember the names you mentioned. I also remember Mog. I think we use to make fun of him for being old. I do remember something about wheel chair jokes. Before that I was in one of your allies families. Devils_Gate. Remember Onadiscount? Fried chicken jokes were popular around him. I believe he owned a store irl hence his name but I vaguely remember much about it. I wonder if you remember Kiwi_Mob families because that's where I met Onadiscount. Kiwi_Don ran those families before they merged with DG. They were really upset when Ona decided to take his division and make them Kiwi_Mob again. I still kept in contact with a dude who simply went by the name Player but eventually lost touch with him as well. I had hoped he'd pop in here once in a while but I guess not ...... Still though I remember you.
                    Oh Moggy. Yes. Good fella. Ancient. Haha.

For some reason, I can’t figure out why, I don’t remember you being an active member of Phoenix. Maybe you were there for a short while? But yes, DG was quite famous at the time. It’s been forever!

Comment

Akon,MrAkon
                      dracula
                      the bounty hunter

Comment

Originally posted by PETENASTY View Post
                        still here with my walker!!
                        He still thinks his penis is his walker

Comment

My name was Santino. Long time ago. Demarco family was still around.

Comment

It's funny because I was in Phoenix and I remember you. Also I remember the names you mentioned. I also remember Mog. I think we use to make fun of him for being old. I do remember something about wheel chair jokes. Before that I was in one of your allies families. Devils_Gate. Remember Onadiscount? Fried chicken jokes were popular around him. I believe he owned a store irl hence his name but I vaguely remember much about it. I wonder if you remember Kiwi_Mob families because that's where I met Onadiscount. Kiwi_Don ran those families before they merged with DG. They were really upset when Ona decided to take his division and make them Kiwi_Mob again. I still kept in contact with a dude who simply went by the name Player but eventually lost touch with him as well. I had hoped he'd pop in here once in a while but I guess not ...... Still though I remember you.
                            Still here. Was apart of the original DG council. Ona sold knockoff glasses, that's why they were so cheap lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy View Post
                              Oh Moggy. Yes. Good fella. Ancient. Haha.

For some reason, I can’t figure out why, I don’t remember you being an active member of Phoenix. Maybe you were there for a short while? But yes, DG was quite famous at the time. It’s been forever!
                              WindyCity?

Comment

Originally posted by Ritchie_GunZ View Post
                                WindyCity?
                                No. That was Scrappy_Doo.

I’ve had this confusion for 11 years haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X