NAO - NewAgeOrder is resuming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAO - NewAgeOrder is resuming

The order is stronger and is always here , we are among all families on this game .......We have strength and with myself more sound of mind ....we will be coming for you treacherous bastards ....... Porello is still all alive

Your still alive and still retarded as ever man I feel bad for the glue bottle you swallowed

Comment

N ew
      A ag
      O rder

That’s NAO .... not NOA ... Jesus man. You don’t even know the name of your own wannabe family/union. How do you expect people to join?

Comment

And I can’t even spell “age.”

I’ll shut up now.

Comment

Apparently I spelt my brotherhood wrong well that's a test and thanks clutch ...Now this is not changing our view our faith and my leadership to my people for there wellbeing .... My commitment is strong ...clutch change your view on us good will come

Comment

New age order is here always is ... We take top spots under false unions false leaders

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
              New age order is here always is ... We take top spots under false unions false leaders
              You gonna bring back the United Nations union too?

Comment

Both were/are full of fucking retards sooooooo :/

Comment

Originally posted by King_Kayle View Post
                  Both were/are full of fucking retards sooooooo :/

Exactly my point lmfao

Comment

Funny very funny , I praise your humorous ways

Comment

If you are going to bring anything back, can I respectfully request that it be Dante Gotti and the 52 Hitters?

Comment

well sometimes things like such as these don't just happen without the seed growing

Comment

Kingie Porello I have fixed your spelling error for your thread's title.

ATTENTION: If by any chance anyone else has this issue and would like to fix any error's in there title for their threads,
                          Please don't hesitate to message me whilst I am online to do so

Comment

Working...
                          X