Best diet for Weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best diet for Weight loss

Get food poisoning only joking wouldn't wish it on anyone apart from child molesters etc etc and the dirty bastards that did this to me.

I cant even sip a cuppa rosaayy leee without sicking and sheeeetin a gallon back up naaaah mean I just started a new job tooo... a few month ago I was 13 stone I lost a stone over the months I been working and now ive been sick ive lost 2 stone in the past 3 days I feel like a fooooking concentration camp survivor naaah mean.

PROPPA MAN NEED TAAH BE EATIN AAGAIN AHHH !!!ll

u weigh 10 stones now....

Comment

No he weighs 26 stones don't let him like to you like that

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
        No he weighs 26 stones don't let him like to you like that
        yeah I weigh 10 stones now and 26 stones when yaaahh big boootaaayy mommas ontop of me OOOoooo and and 6 stones is her bootayyyy oooo

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
          yeah I weigh 10 stones now and 26 stones when yaaahh big boootaaayy mommas ontop of me OOOoooo and and 6 stones is her bootayyyy oooo

im skinny but idc how much i weigh lol. but 10 stones for u worker is okay i guess.

Comment

that just because ahhh pump sheeeeit all ahtttah yahh naaah mean OOoooooo

Comment

just eat ya fruit n veg. And for liquid only drink waterrr. erm what else don't eat too many fried shit. like chk eat grill its better than fried chk.

Comment

Working...
              X