Devilishly Devious is a useless union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devilishly Devious is a useless union

Seriously useless union with lots of fighting and people making themselves look silly just look at this

Skeemin acting like the big I am again surprise surprise

kemnieS
    If I'm zeroed and see I have a revenge on you I'm going to ruin your looting experience.. now if anyone here feels like me then that would be your answer on the matter of looting union.. loot others and bots.. looters don't hold cash only cash they hold is to keep in range when they get on that's why it's no looting in union.. if it's a problem I can show you why we shouldn't Target in union as I will only hit in the family that violates.. and I won't be the only one.. trust me.. it is a major violation so except it.. if you can't the bye.. I won't sugar coat the shit..

As for tiers there is a reason why they haven't gone out.. accept it.. I offered Everyone a spot in turbo you all wanted to take your rout and I accepted that and those that came with we got Family.. this Turbo we are mostly set.. more acceptance..

Comment

Hating on Mcreason cause he left because of the bullshit.

Dusk
      hes s sod,, seriously,,

and this laptop gonna hiot the wall,,, taking me ages toi do anything,,, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted 1 day, 2 hours, 26 minutes, and 55 seconds ago
      MaXx
      It's only mcreason hittin SS ive talked to hubert said he will sort .

Comment

This coming from co don when it is co don who talks most shit along with skeemin. Pathetic

Dusk
        union... can we please keep shit talk to a minimum,, its a waste of time.. and serves no purpose really

not only that,, i get stuck in the middle,, and then get a headache,,, so for my damn head,,, if ppl give u shit, smile and move on,,, let them watse time,, while u grab cash

posted 1 day, 1 hour, 18 minutes, and 27 seconds ago

Comment

SS dont even want to be in the union. Should have stayed as a single family

Hmmmm
          I think SS should go solo fam again for a while..and call back some mebers..cause everyone thinks defferently then everyone..not everyone is going to agree i guess. and we dont deal well with BS drama.

Comment

Also more skeemin acting like a clown.

kemnieS
            How's about you stop being a little bitch.. if you leaving leave or create the problem I am going to be the one who addresses it.. your stupid ass feel the need to loot teammates loot ss.. have a go at it.. just stop with the punk shit on the boards..

Comment

This is only some but there is so much more disrespect that goes on in the union. Now I understand why dusk and skeemin been booted from union after union. Soon everyone will see to

Comment

lol, best moment was when they ranked gris in level 2. Cuntz send the fooker 16 trill lol

Comment

Dusk is the new Ravenky. Drama after drama

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
                    Dusk is the new Ravenky. Drama after drama
                    oooo AHh forgot bout tahh bitch

Whereee yahhh hidinggg fatttyyyyy OOoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Beva01 View Post
                      oooo AHh forgot bout tahh bitch

Whereee yahhh hidinggg fatttyyyyy OOoooo
                      oooOOOOO Sheittttt nucaaaaaa bang bang

Comment

mr ... hides behind unregistered, and twists things copied out of context,,, wanna remind me WHAT union iv been booted out of?? cos i'll tell you,, NONE,not one, and THATS the truth .

wanna slander people and talk utter shit, join beva and worker etc,, they know nothing else, oh that lies and shit, cos thats where you belong,,, and i am right, let the braindead shit talk,, just go take the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                          lol, best moment was when they ranked gris in level 2. Cuntz send the fooker 16 trill lol

hahahhahahhahhahaah best moment by far

Comment

mrbigcash,,, i dunno u or u me, and my commets on union board was to TAKE out the damn drama hmmmm started

before it escalated more,, so mind yours,,,some dick has posted random comments to make some issue,, that isnt there.. THATS the drama maker... did i post first?? or say a thing??? NO,, so fuck off pointing at me,

instead,, ask the dons,, all of em. where ive been booted from,,, hahaha nowhere,, in fact,, most would welcome loco AND me.. with open arms, so lay off the damn drama shit,, unless its pointed at the nobody trying to make himself relevant.

Comment

Let's be real here

We all know this is Maxx fault. He watches his family implode because he is a shitty leader. So he decided to join a union and do the same thing to them

Everything this guy touches goes to shit

Comment

Working...
                              X