Noob question \s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question \s

Not to be a noob but any tips? Why do we bank to the union? For rank? Why cant I deposit mo $$

Just a tip: dont bank to union or family or even your personal. Just hold it or buy drugs or guns. You'll be amazed of what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not to be a noob but any tips? Why do we bank to the union? For rank? Why cant I deposit mo $$
      Hello unregistered new person. Let me help you.

1. Why do we bank to the union? If you are in a union (or single family), you will want to bank to the union (or family) bank because you will be working as a team with other members of the union/family. Unions and families typically pool their money together to earn more ranks for their members. The game is about teamwork, and it is very difficult to rank on your own, without help from others.

2. Why can't I deposit mo $$? Because the game is set up to allow banking of only 75% of your total cash. In other words, if you total up the money in your personal, family and union banks to your cash on hand, you will be allowed to bank 75% of this amount. In order to add more, you will have to increase your cash on hand.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help you further.

-Ink-
      TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Using a family or union bank also helps you with net worth.
        If put in the family/union bank it doesn't show up as nw.
        As you know, you need to be in range of someone in order to hit them, if you don't have a revenge.
        You are the only one who can access the banks as well, so no need to worry about it getting stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by nexus View Post
          Using a family or union bank also helps you with net worth.
          If put in the family/union bank it doesn't show up as nw.
          As you know, you need to be in range of someone in order to hit them, if you don't have a revenge.
          You are the only one who can access the banks as well, so no need to worry about it getting stolen.

Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
            Shut up
            Wolfy where you at bro. I joined UC for yaa dirtyy ass

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
              Wolfy where you at bro. I joined UC for yaa dirtyy ass
              I’m at yo nans place, having ah proppah cuppah tea and ah good shag

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                I’m at yo nans place, having ah proppah cuppah tea and ah good shag
                I usually would entertain you bro. But i changed my noobish ways. My balls dropped, so it's time i act like a man. First thing i'll do is smash ya sistahhzzz back doorz in.

In more pressing news i need your help. Remember those Q's i ask u in fam boards. Well it's getting harder to offload the weight naaaa meann.

Comment

Working...
                X