Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series

Who is watching the World Series?

Nah college football today, nfl tom, we aint got no damn time for no damn baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
      Nah college football today, nfl tom, we aint got no damn time for no damn baseball

Preach itttt

Comment

Im watching the Rugby League World Cup.

I didnt know there was a world series happening in baseball at the moment. Which country's are involved?
        LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
          Im watching the Rugby League World Cup.

I didnt know there was a world series happening in baseball at the moment. Which country's are involved?
          Just USA. LA Dodgers vs Houston Astros. It’s just the name. The one with the other countries is the world baseball classic

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
            This tells me what kind of person you are, a simpleton.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
              Just USA. LA Dodgers vs Houston Astros. It’s just the name. The one with the other countries is the world baseball classic
              I knew that lol, just wanted to hear someone say it.
              LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

I knew that lol, just wanted to hear someone say it.
                Quit being an ignorant bitch

Comment

MLB has the best players from around the world therefore it is global. You couldn’t have a full 162 game season with other countries you fuckin idiot there’s a reason why the MLB is only in North America

Comment

Ignorant means I didnt know, I clearly said I knew what the world series was.

The Australian Rugby League has the best players in the world yet it is not refered to as the World Series. You cunts need to get over yourselves...
                    LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Ignorant means I didnt know, I clearly said I knew what the world series was.

The Australian Rugby League has the best players in the world yet it is not refered to as the World Series. You cunts need to get over yourselves...
                      You are very ignorant google why it’s called the World Series you dumb cunt. The Australian Rugby league is not global all the players are Australian

Comment

Please explain why there is, at the very least, 1 player in every team in the RLWC that play in the Australian Rugby League.
                        That includes your team you ignorant cunt.

But the ARL is not global,

idiot...
                        LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Please explain why there is, at the very least, 1 player in every team in the RLWC that play in the Australian Rugby League.
                          That includes your team you ignorant cunt.

But the ARL is not global,

idiot...
                          99% Australian

MLB is 30% foreigners

Comment

You can pull as many figures out of your ass as you like, It still does not make it a 'World' series.

The World Series is the annual championship series of Major League Baseball (MLB) in North America, contested since 1903 between the American League (AL) champion team and the National League (NL) champion team.
                            LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

I might add that the notion it is a world series, because a lot of foreigners play in it, is the most rediculous argument on the subject I have ever heard.
                              Face facts, tiger, you are watching the North American Baseball Championship play offs and nobody outside of the USA gives a flying fuck.
                              LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Working...
                              X