Show some love for titus and his family going through a miscarage :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show some love for titus and his family going through a miscarage :(

hey man stay strong sorry for ur loss !!! u got my prayers hopefully some others can send you prayers aswell

The loss of a child is one of the hardest things that anyone can endure. I've been there and know what you are feeling. RIP little one and know that you were loved by many.
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

My condolences
      Always sad news to hear

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers for comfort and healing go out to you and your family Titus. Please take care.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I will pray for your family.

Comment

Titus i am so sorry to hear about this, i hope and pray that you and your partner overcome the anguish of this difficult time soon, and that the hurt and pain all goes away as quickly as possible.
            Game Admin

Comment

My Brother,

I cannot even begin to know how you must feel. May God give you and your wife the peace and love during this time. If there is anything the wife or I can do, please ask. I will continue to keep y'all in my prayers during this time. Much love for you and the family.

Ben

Comment

amen to all these comments !!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this stay strong as you can brother

Comment

Love and light to help guide your family towards healing. Sorry for your loss lovey.

Comment

My condolences for your loss, is one of the feelings more painful there. So stay strong, and God bless your family.

Comment

Peace and comfort to your family at this difficult time.

Comment

Cry when you need to because I know your tears are helping you grieve. Don't feel guilty if you also need to laugh at something in the coming days.

Comment

So so sorry to hear, hug each other as much as needed,and then some more

Comment

Working...
                            X