I Love Anti-Feminazi Women Who Supports Her MAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Anti-Feminazi Women Who Supports Her MAN

I love women which are conservative and traditional and have morals and values and modesty and support they man and arnt brainwashed by feminazism and are anti-feminist.

A lot of the world is brainwashed by this degeneracy called feminazism which dosnt make women equal to men.. it makes women superior to men, look at the word itself ''feminism'' why isn't it called ''equalism'' ??. I mean women have all the special rights and days and the courts and laws are on they side etc men have nothing. men have to work for everything they have and even then it can be taken off of them in courts....and cant see they children etc..... its not right... it is EVIL in fact.

This is why MGTOW exists and why a lot of men no longer care for relationships at all because everything is against them.... this means that ultimately everyone is gonna end up lonely.... women are lonely men are lonely etc.

Because of the illuminati NWO agenda called feminazism which was created to destroy the family unit.. BECAUSE A STRONG FAMILY creates a STRONG COUNTRY Etc but the elites don't want that they want everyone to be weakened and also it is satanic and gos against Gods laws and will as well.

Now More and More women are self harming and More and More men are killing themselves.........

...............Feminazism is to blame

Men need to be men again and Women need to be women again... this dosnt mean either gender is inferior IT MEANS WE HAVE OUR SET TRUE EQUAL ROLES TO FULFILL. And once again depression etc can end and everyone can be happy again because people know and understand what they are and what they supposed to do.

men and women need each other so instead of making things complicated should just stick together FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER SATANISM

Its about time women woke up to it.... and the stupid self loathing men who support it also woke up to it as well..

'' DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DAKRNESS... BUT INSTEAD EXPOSE THEM '' - GOD
    Last edited by MrWorker; 10-19-2017, 03:08 PM.

Ffs worker get a fkn job and get into the real world, ur losing it to fantasy now

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
      Ffs worker get a fkn job and get into the real world, ur losing it to fantasy now
      It's his life......Soooo he can do as he pleases....... I mean nobody is forcing/persuading anybody to read his material.
      oooooooOOOOOOO sheittttttttttt nucaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Boring without beva. Good luck in uni bhenji

Comment

Working...
        X