No one building?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one building?

This is the longest since I got back about 50 rounds ago that I haven't seen anyone pay in an raise the jackpot. Almost 4 days in? Anticipation? IU waiting? IC waiting since they acted tough last round? Imagine, if you will, this all a play. IU and IC are actually cool, create a big hype in the game and have pre-coordinated round wins. Get people riled up, increase JP an help them claim already set rounds.

Thoughts?
    Yes
    22.22%
    No
    77.78%

if u build il build

deal?????

Comment

building slowly. Give me a break

Comment

Damn guys...this guy figured out that us fighting for over the past year and having build offs for the JP was actually one big conspiracy. We actually like IU.

Looks like we are going to have to make another plan guys...

Comment

i'll be building burgers later....does that count?
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I see that the only two that voted "yes" in the poll is Mcreason and his multi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
              Damn guys...this guy figured out that us fighting for over the past year and having build offs for the JP was actually one big conspiracy. We actually like IU.

Looks like we are going to have to make another plan guys...
              I never said it was true, I just asked people to imagine the possibility of it. Either way, admins of game appreciate the money rolling in.

Yes drudge, I have multis when I am hardly around this game anymore haha

Comment

That's kind of an oxymoron Mcreason.. you are "hardly around this game" long enough to have a multi but you are around long enough to know what's going and create a conspiracy theory about it?

Comment

I log in a couple times a day if I can. Nothing really crazy on conspiracy when every thread here and every round since I have been back has gone to IU or IC (majority going to IU) So no, not really an oxymoron.

Comment

I will build my 5 dus and take gold killer

Comment

Working...
                    X