Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli_462
    replied
    i like war but that is mainly because i'm on the winning side(USA) notice i said winning side, not the JUST side. We dominate not because we're more right but we have more and better weapons and tactics.

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    war is never JUST it's just something people like to tell themselves so they can justify the horrors of war.

only thing war does is tells you who is left and whoever is left says if the war is just or unjust, right or wrong, evil or good.
    This is nonsense and you're sounding like a beta. I bet you're the type of person who listens to imagine by John Lennon

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    Originally posted by D0NTHITME View Post
    They do its called unjust "war"
    war is never JUST it's just something people like to tell themselves so they can justify the horrors of war.

only thing war does is tells you who is left and whoever is left says if the war is just or unjust, right or wrong, evil or good.

Leave a comment:

• D0NTHITME
    replied
    not too soon.

does anyone else find it's interesting committed terrorists trying to make some political point with a high body count only manage to get maybe 3 to 4 killed, including himself?

but a middle-aged white guy gets 59 kills and hundreds hospitaliZed by himself.

imagine if whites were committed to jihad. it would be blow out in the jihad game
    They do its called unjust "war"

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    not too soon.

does anyone else find it's interesting committed terrorists trying to make some political point with a high body count only manage to get maybe 3 to 4 killed, including himself?

imagine if whites were committed to jihad. it would be blow out in the jihad game
    Nice had more killed

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    not too soon.

Leave a comment:

• D0NTHITME
    replied
    mrworker whats "thoughs" mean?
    are people from NY not treating you well

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    to continue on the lie that some nut job killed them would be disrespectful.... I am showing them they true killers.. THE GOVERNMENT ahhh

truth is truth whether you like it or not. Government dosnt give a shit about anyone.

Leave a comment:

• whysoserious
    replied
    The fact you think they will take guns away shows how moronic you are. Show some respect real people lost their lives, the fact anyone making fun of that shows how ignorant you are. Now go watch more Infowars!

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    I thought you already fucked off ?. I know your trolling you gotta be to be to be as dumb as you are. What statistics have you shown me which I haven't destroyed ? lol. Also stop attaching your words to my posts and separate them so its easier to read.. yeah ?.

Most pedos are white men ?.... well yeaaah in majority white countrys they will be...lol... same as all crimes etc are you thick ?. ... but so are black men too.... and blacks commit more crimes then they overall population in the USA LOL... so what is actually worse ?. A criminal is a criminal in my eyes and they should all get the same treatment RAUS RAUS RAUS no matter what they race is.

in Africa most pedos are black men and in asia most pedos are Asian. SOO ahhh whats your point in mentioning race again ?.

Remember Rochdale child abuse ?... all of thoughs pedos where black and brown.

I have given you plenty of facts everything I say is a fact lol. A fact you cant handle.. because you cant handle the truth.

you think your a squeaky clean dindu nuffin and holier than thou ?.

Leave a comment:

• D0NTHITME
    replied
    Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    Yeah damn right I support whoever the government and media is against... unless they revealing truth on purpose.. but you can tell whats true and what isn't, Awakened senses you see. --**
    ** You believe this. So you lied and said you dont believe any thing.
    This comment also proves many things 2 being YOU DONT do much research YOU ARE ignorant.
    That statement proves you just go with the opposite no matter if it is true or not.

You keep mentioning alex jones ?. The guys a shill so I don't get much of my info from him although some of stuff he says his correct but like all controlled opposition he mixed truths with lies. --**
    **Many media members are against kneeling / not standing for the flag.
    So youre for kneeling / sitting for the national anthem

I don't understand what your talking about really or what your points are you are a confused idiot. You claim to be more awakened then me haha YET you believe whatever the media and government say ?. PLUS you are anti-white racist and a feminazi... just like the media and government --**
    **Again not proving any thing just talking
    How could one be anti-white but believe what ever the media and government say. Most of both are filled with "white" people lol
    You fail again sir

Who are these 5 main races knob ?. they is only 3 Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid.... Japheth, Shem and Ham AHHH like the bible says.
    The bible you couldnt care less about?
    5 do you research about main races in america

Ok so 51 out of 84 shooters where white... well considering whites are the majority of the population then that's not surprising they is more white criminals But 51 out of 84 is not bad at all.... considering the minorities the black and Mexicans are the minority and yet must make up the 33 who are also mass shooters ( Also notice the illuminati number 33 again ! ).
    Do the math and you will get my point until then you will avoid facts

1 saying my English is shit and then on the very next line making a typo lol. who are you to speak hypocrite ?.
    Type vs typing shit english I thought these were different.

they push against middle easterners and Mexicans? asthough whites are left alone ?. YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?. Your the ignorant fuck.. white people ESPECIALLY WHITE MALES are the MOST UNDER ATTACK IN THE USA AND WESTERN WORLD IN GENERAL. ABOUT TIME WHITES ROSE UP AGAINST IT ALL. --**
    **Calm down fox news
    2 they is a problem of illegal immigration.... most illegals are criminals not just because they illegal but because they are also rapists and murderers.... so you don't have a problem with that ?... maybe if they raped or killed your daughter or brother and sister you might do... just stating facts. --**
    1 if a crime isnt reported it doesnt go toward statistics
    2 show me factually evidence of this

maybe we outah build a wall to stop white males buying guns ?
    maybe we outah castrate illegal immigrant males privates naaaah mean ?. lol --**
    Did you know most pedophiles are white men?
    Majority of kidnappings and rapes are white men?

Nation of Islam etcetc and KKK etcetc and all the others worked together YEAH I know this already ?... they are all government luciferian organisations to cause division in society ??... so we agree on this ??.

ANYWAY all in all if these mass shootings where real.... I am surprised they isn't more to be honest.... considering how fucked up your shithole country is... with all the BLM and feminazi and fag agenda bullshit and anti-white and anti male shit.
    Like a tell bad intensions whom is full of rage, when you can give me facts ill continue responding until then youre just trolling anyone else who cares enough to respond

Leave a comment:

• Knoxie
    replied
    Worker does his research on the internet so he must be right.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Yeah damn right I support whoever the government and media is against... unless they revealing truth on purpose.. but you can tell whats true and what isn't, Awakened senses you see.

You keep mentioning alex jones ?. The guys a shill so I don't get much of my info from him although some of stuff he says his correct but like all controlled opposition he mixed truths with lies.

I don't understand what your talking about really or what your points are you are a confused idiot. You claim to be more awakened then me haha YET you believe whatever the media and government say ?. PLUS you are anti-white racist and a feminazi... just like the media and government

Who are these 5 main races knob ?. they is only 3 Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid.... Japheth, Shem and Ham AHHH like the bible says.

Ok so 51 out of 84 shooters where white... well considering whites are the majority of the population then that's not surprising they is more white criminals But 51 out of 84 is not bad at all.... considering the minorities the black and Mexicans are the minority and yet must make up the 33 who are also mass shooters ( Also notice the illuminati number 33 again ! ).

1 saying my English is shit and then on the very next line making a typo lol. who are you to speak hypocrite ?.

they push against middle easterners and Mexicans? asthough whites are left alone ?. YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?. Your the ignorant fuck.. white people ESPECIALLY WHITE MALES are the MOST UNDER ATTACK IN THE USA AND WESTERN WORLD IN GENERAL. ABOUT TIME WHITES ROSE UP AGAINST IT ALL.

2 they is a problem of illegal immigration.... most illegals are criminals not just because they illegal but because they are also rapists and murderers.... so you don't have a problem with that ?... maybe if they raped or killed your daughter or brother and sister you might do... just stating facts.

maybe we outah build a wall to stop white males buying guns ?
    maybe we outah castrate illegal immigrant males privates naaaah mean ?. lol

Nation of Islam etcetc and KKK etcetc and all the others worked together YEAH I know this already ?... they are all government luciferian organisations to cause division in society ??... so we agree on this ??.

ANYWAY all in all if these mass shootings where real.... I am surprised they isn't more to be honest.... considering how fucked up your shithole country is... with all the BLM and feminazi and fag agenda bullshit and anti-white and anti male shit.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 10-09-2017, 02:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D0NTHITME
    replied
    Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    I am on the side of the victims..... better to be hurt by the truth then comforted with a lie right. I am just telling it how its all gone down.

we live in an extremely evil corrupt world simple as that.... I don't trust or believe anyone or anything.
    If you dont believe in any thing then you shouldnt have many opinions on any thing
    If you dont believe any thing then that means you wouldnt beleieve the media is BAD or GOOD

ive come to some conclusions
    either mrworker has no life hence his posts
    hes ignorant and narrow minded
    or hes all of the above and his name is alex jones

Leave a comment:

• IDC
    replied
    No your just full on dumbass fat disgusting slob

Leave a comment:

Working...
X