Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    not too soon.

does anyone else find it's interesting committed terrorists trying to make some political point with a high body count only manage to get maybe 3 to 4 killed, including himself?

but a middle-aged white guy gets 59 kills and hundreds hospitaliZed by himself.

imagine if whites were committed to jihad. it would be blow out in the jihad game
    They do its called unjust "war"

Comment

Originally posted by D0NTHITME View Post
      They do its called unjust "war"
      war is never JUST it's just something people like to tell themselves so they can justify the horrors of war.

only thing war does is tells you who is left and whoever is left says if the war is just or unjust, right or wrong, evil or good.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
        war is never JUST it's just something people like to tell themselves so they can justify the horrors of war.

only thing war does is tells you who is left and whoever is left says if the war is just or unjust, right or wrong, evil or good.
        This is nonsense and you're sounding like a beta. I bet you're the type of person who listens to imagine by John Lennon

Comment

i like war but that is mainly because i'm on the winning side(USA) notice i said winning side, not the JUST side. We dominate not because we're more right but we have more and better weapons and tactics.

Comment

Working...
          X