Vegas GunMan is INNOCENT False Flag to take away Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    Reminds me of Germany during the 1930s......
    You love Hitler you fuckin sicko I'm not surprised

Comment

@MrWorker how would you feel posting this crap if you knew someone who passed. Out of respect for the victims you should have a filter. Seems to me you do this for attention as im guessing you dont get much in real life. you need to grow up, this is not an incident for you to troll.

Comment

I am on the side of the victims..... better to be hurt by the truth then comforted with a lie right. I am just telling it how its all gone down.

we live in an extremely evil corrupt world simple as that.... I don't trust or believe anyone or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
          If you listen to the news... it says he was some white antifa supporting the black KKK movement called Black Lifes Matter terrorist organisation funded by the jew soros and attacked a country music festival... Because people like tp put people in boxes and most people think white country music listeners are somehow fascists... kinda like how black hip hop and rap listeners must be thugs and ghetto trash wasters and criminals. -- **
          *** His exaggerations is just as bad as the news he talks shit on. TELL US WHO YOU SUPPORT.. Ill wait You basically just admitted you are just like "tp" Only ignorant people think that about country music FANS or hip hop fans. Apparently those people (probably includes you) dont travel much or see crowds from many shows or concerts

This ofcourse is all race baiting that the media does in order to cause division in society... and it works. Because people like you DONTHITME believe it. hahaha you believe whatever your blindly told by the mainstream like a good little boy and I take it you pick and chose what you take as true or not. Me on the otherhand I don't believe ANYTHING. So I don't pick or chose anything. --**
          ** Just like tp putting me in a box lol... I know far more about life, governments (global not just usa), psychology then you will in your life time WHICH (yours) involves a lot of wasted time online. Can you tell me where you get your info? What do you actually believe. Unlike you I KNOW a lot. Believeing thinking and knowing are all diffrent sir . Pick and chose? oooh choose. From reading your post you do believe in something because you state a narrow minded point of view. Your second paragraph is all a bunch of bs and you look stupid. None of it is accurate about your self or me (try reading other posts in other threads)

But me nahh I do proppa research into stuff... the media and the government LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING and I don't believe anything they say... EVERYTHING IS A LIE PAL. News, Papers, the internet its all lies. --**
          Define proper reasearch. Alex Jones is not proper research The statement above this reply proves what I said above. The claim you believe in nothing basically means you are clueless and believe what ever the opposite of maintstream tells you. Remember propaganda comes from all fronts.

You keep your head in the sand and believe the race baiting shit if you want put your just a brainwashed puppet and been a good little slave to your masters. --**
          ** As he sits online playing a game that is distracting him from reality.

You mentioned that nearly all the mass shooters are white... so what ?, whats your point by bringing race into ?. to cause a race argument ? doing the work of the media ?.. In a country like the USA where majority of the population is white your gonna have more white shooters, But not all shooters are white you also have black and other races as well... --**
          ** 1 your english is shit
          2 As I stated ust about all mass shootings are from white males, yet the push against middle eastern people being murders, men from mexico being murderers are whats being spoken about.
          Maybe put a wall in fron of cabelas so that white men cannot buy guns lol
          3 Majority, you do reasearch yet you didnt do the research on the % of "races" to present for me. Ou of 84 shootings out of 5 main races whites were the main shooters in 51 out of 82 mass shootings. Out of 82 67 of these times the guns used were legally obtained.
          4 terroist attacks happen global USA needs more for the military to spy on its citizens and just about every country. New rules more cameras etc. Mass shootings each year meh we will talk about it just not right now LMAO

Like saying all terrorists are brown or black... what do I gain by mentioning race ?... nothing it just stirs up hatred and division dosnt it just like you are doing by mentioning race when it as nothing to do with it. --**
          *** You know what doesnt stir up racism on the ground illgal activity. You obviously dont know much. Did you know the "black nation of islam" worked with the KKK. or The mexican mafia worked the the KKK. You know what stirs up hatred IGNORANCE and being narrow minded.

It is just all designed to cause division and hatred in society so that it keeps peoples minds off the real evil in government and behind it who pull the government strings.... but you fucking idiots will never learn you just continue to believe the propaganda and lies of the mainstream. --**
          ** Hatrid yet you just call people here idiots. So what ever Alex Jones bs you believe is obviously making you a hateful person. Again you do know propaganda comes from every direction. People will mix facts with opinions to prove THEIR point so that YOU believe them. As long as youre ignorant and narrow minded this will work no matter who is spewing the bs. Can you give us some real info, youre basically repeating the same thing. 'Mainstream media bad alex jones is great everyones dumb who thinks other wise.'

Also look at the numbers the freemasons and illuminati love numbers... they is a lot of 14's and 21's and 30's they use these numbers a lot..... look up the numbers in numerology.
          they all just crisis actors... the world is a stage. --**
          **Wait this is alex jones.!!! lol hes so desperate
          and im spent

Comment

No your just full on dumbass fat disgusting slob

Comment

I am on the side of the victims..... better to be hurt by the truth then comforted with a lie right. I am just telling it how its all gone down.

we live in an extremely evil corrupt world simple as that.... I don't trust or believe anyone or anything.
              If you dont believe in any thing then you shouldnt have many opinions on any thing
              If you dont believe any thing then that means you wouldnt beleieve the media is BAD or GOOD

ive come to some conclusions
              either mrworker has no life hence his posts
              hes ignorant and narrow minded
              or hes all of the above and his name is alex jones

Comment

Yeah damn right I support whoever the government and media is against... unless they revealing truth on purpose.. but you can tell whats true and what isn't, Awakened senses you see.

You keep mentioning alex jones ?. The guys a shill so I don't get much of my info from him although some of stuff he says his correct but like all controlled opposition he mixed truths with lies.

I don't understand what your talking about really or what your points are you are a confused idiot. You claim to be more awakened then me haha YET you believe whatever the media and government say ?. PLUS you are anti-white racist and a feminazi... just like the media and government

Who are these 5 main races knob ?. they is only 3 Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid.... Japheth, Shem and Ham AHHH like the bible says.

Ok so 51 out of 84 shooters where white... well considering whites are the majority of the population then that's not surprising they is more white criminals But 51 out of 84 is not bad at all.... considering the minorities the black and Mexicans are the minority and yet must make up the 33 who are also mass shooters ( Also notice the illuminati number 33 again ! ).

1 saying my English is shit and then on the very next line making a typo lol. who are you to speak hypocrite ?.

they push against middle easterners and Mexicans? asthough whites are left alone ?. YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?. Your the ignorant fuck.. white people ESPECIALLY WHITE MALES are the MOST UNDER ATTACK IN THE USA AND WESTERN WORLD IN GENERAL. ABOUT TIME WHITES ROSE UP AGAINST IT ALL.

2 they is a problem of illegal immigration.... most illegals are criminals not just because they illegal but because they are also rapists and murderers.... so you don't have a problem with that ?... maybe if they raped or killed your daughter or brother and sister you might do... just stating facts.

maybe we outah build a wall to stop white males buying guns ?
                maybe we outah castrate illegal immigrant males privates naaaah mean ?. lol

Nation of Islam etcetc and KKK etcetc and all the others worked together YEAH I know this already ?... they are all government luciferian organisations to cause division in society ??... so we agree on this ??.

ANYWAY all in all if these mass shootings where real.... I am surprised they isn't more to be honest.... considering how fucked up your shithole country is... with all the BLM and feminazi and fag agenda bullshit and anti-white and anti male shit.
                Last edited by MrWorker; 10-09-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Worker does his research on the internet so he must be right.

LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Yeah damn right I support whoever the government and media is against... unless they revealing truth on purpose.. but you can tell whats true and what isn't, Awakened senses you see. --**
                    ** You believe this. So you lied and said you dont believe any thing.
                    This comment also proves many things 2 being YOU DONT do much research YOU ARE ignorant.
                    That statement proves you just go with the opposite no matter if it is true or not.

You keep mentioning alex jones ?. The guys a shill so I don't get much of my info from him although some of stuff he says his correct but like all controlled opposition he mixed truths with lies. --**
                    **Many media members are against kneeling / not standing for the flag.
                    So youre for kneeling / sitting for the national anthem

I don't understand what your talking about really or what your points are you are a confused idiot. You claim to be more awakened then me haha YET you believe whatever the media and government say ?. PLUS you are anti-white racist and a feminazi... just like the media and government --**
                    **Again not proving any thing just talking
                    How could one be anti-white but believe what ever the media and government say. Most of both are filled with "white" people lol
                    You fail again sir

Who are these 5 main races knob ?. they is only 3 Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid.... Japheth, Shem and Ham AHHH like the bible says.
                    The bible you couldnt care less about?
                    5 do you research about main races in america

Ok so 51 out of 84 shooters where white... well considering whites are the majority of the population then that's not surprising they is more white criminals But 51 out of 84 is not bad at all.... considering the minorities the black and Mexicans are the minority and yet must make up the 33 who are also mass shooters ( Also notice the illuminati number 33 again ! ).
                    Do the math and you will get my point until then you will avoid facts

1 saying my English is shit and then on the very next line making a typo lol. who are you to speak hypocrite ?.
                    Type vs typing shit english I thought these were different.

they push against middle easterners and Mexicans? asthough whites are left alone ?. YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?. Your the ignorant fuck.. white people ESPECIALLY WHITE MALES are the MOST UNDER ATTACK IN THE USA AND WESTERN WORLD IN GENERAL. ABOUT TIME WHITES ROSE UP AGAINST IT ALL. --**
                    **Calm down fox news
                    2 they is a problem of illegal immigration.... most illegals are criminals not just because they illegal but because they are also rapists and murderers.... so you don't have a problem with that ?... maybe if they raped or killed your daughter or brother and sister you might do... just stating facts. --**
                    1 if a crime isnt reported it doesnt go toward statistics
                    2 show me factually evidence of this

maybe we outah build a wall to stop white males buying guns ?
                    maybe we outah castrate illegal immigrant males privates naaaah mean ?. lol --**
                    Did you know most pedophiles are white men?
                    Majority of kidnappings and rapes are white men?

Nation of Islam etcetc and KKK etcetc and all the others worked together YEAH I know this already ?... they are all government luciferian organisations to cause division in society ??... so we agree on this ??.

ANYWAY all in all if these mass shootings where real.... I am surprised they isn't more to be honest.... considering how fucked up your shithole country is... with all the BLM and feminazi and fag agenda bullshit and anti-white and anti male shit.
                    Like a tell bad intensions whom is full of rage, when you can give me facts ill continue responding until then youre just trolling anyone else who cares enough to respond

Comment

I thought you already fucked off ?. I know your trolling you gotta be to be to be as dumb as you are. What statistics have you shown me which I haven't destroyed ? lol. Also stop attaching your words to my posts and separate them so its easier to read.. yeah ?.

Most pedos are white men ?.... well yeaaah in majority white countrys they will be...lol... same as all crimes etc are you thick ?. ... but so are black men too.... and blacks commit more crimes then they overall population in the USA LOL... so what is actually worse ?. A criminal is a criminal in my eyes and they should all get the same treatment RAUS RAUS RAUS no matter what they race is.

in Africa most pedos are black men and in asia most pedos are Asian. SOO ahhh whats your point in mentioning race again ?.

Remember Rochdale child abuse ?... all of thoughs pedos where black and brown.

I have given you plenty of facts everything I say is a fact lol. A fact you cant handle.. because you cant handle the truth.

you think your a squeaky clean dindu nuffin and holier than thou ?.

Comment

The fact you think they will take guns away shows how moronic you are. Show some respect real people lost their lives, the fact anyone making fun of that shows how ignorant you are. Now go watch more Infowars!

Comment

to continue on the lie that some nut job killed them would be disrespectful.... I am showing them they true killers.. THE GOVERNMENT ahhh

truth is truth whether you like it or not. Government dosnt give a shit about anyone.

Comment

mrworker whats "thoughs" mean?
                            are people from NY not treating you well

Comment

not too soon.

does anyone else find it's interesting committed terrorists trying to make some political point with a high body count only manage to get maybe 3 to 4 killed, including himself?

but a middle-aged white guy gets 59 kills and hundreds hospitaliZed by himself.

imagine if whites were committed to jihad. it would be blow out in the jihad game

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                                not too soon.

does anyone else find it's interesting committed terrorists trying to make some political point with a high body count only manage to get maybe 3 to 4 killed, including himself?

but a middle-aged white guy gets 59 kills and hundreds hospitaliZed by himself.

imagine if whites were committed to jihad. it would be blow out in the jihad game
                                Nice had more killed

Comment

Working...
                                X