Vegas GunMan is INNOCENT False Flag to take away Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leith2 View Post
    So fake news shit worker is one thing i hate to say and agree with you on. Dont get to happy most your shit is funny at the most but worse then a meth head thats been up for a week. .
    Lol

The message you have entered is too short.

Ok, lol some more....
    Game Admin

Comment

The funny thing is paddock was dead half an hour before the shooting even started so what does that tell ya ?. The government killed him and then filled is room with guns to make it look like he had done.... and another thing.. why on earth would one man need about 15 weapons ? it is ridiculous. No different than the twin towers or any other false flag, government is behind it and the CIA do it all the time kill people and make them look like they killed themselves or they have done something or they smear them with bad sheeit to make people think they are someone they arnt.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
        just looks like a total normal bloke to me nothing weird at all about him.. .
        Ok, so YOU think he's normal. Thats not really helping the guy, is it?

:P

Comment

The funny thing is paddock was dead half an hour before the shooting even started so what does that tell ya ?. The government killed him and then filled is room with guns to make it look like he had done.... and another thing.. why on earth would one man need about 15 weapons ? it is ridiculous. No different than the twin towers or any other false flag, government is behind it and the CIA do it all the time kill people and make them look like they killed themselves or they have done something or they smear them with bad sheeit to make people think they are someone they arnt.
          How do you know he was dead 30 mins before the shooting started were you there?

Comment

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ6EaATQ3tI

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWa...ature=youtu.be

Does not take a rocket scientist to know we are being lied to by the mainstream media. Does it surprise anyone ?

Mr Worker, as much a i think your a nut job, I have to partially agree with you .

Comment

i was the shooter on the The Grassy Knoll

same with Vegas strip

Eat A Dick fags

shove the conspiracy theories up ur pussy hole n die. Ni66ers

Comment

congress is suppose to vote on a new bill to loosen restrictions on purchasing gun silencers
                it got delated due to this shooting

i will hold most of my comments due to people rarely ever having factual comments back to me to "prove their point"

BTW its been proven people cannot really judge speed, distance, someones looks etc very well ESPECIALLY during and after a time of panic.
                Your own preception is your own reality.

Funny how people are now using "fake news" yet when many people said the news is bsing u (especially fox news) theyre crazy.
                "fake news" was a term used so that when the news said something about Trump it would then be called fake news.
                Im sure most people posting here cherry pick what the news says when it helps their arguement but, down play the news, calls it fake news when it doesnt.

IF THEY WANTED TO TAKE THE GUNS THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY
                The info below does include some suicides (after the assualt/murders)
                I did some research and some math.

AUSTRALIA: The Port Arthur massacre of 28–29 April 1996 was a massacre in which 35 people were killed and 23 wounded.
                SINCE THEN the laws have changed. Before the law changed there were mass shootings just about every year.
                AFTER 1996
                AUS: 14 deaths due to mass shootings
                AUS: 21 injuries due to mass shootings

SINCE 1998 (no mass shootings from 1996-1997)
                USA: 432 TOTAL DEATHS from mass shootings
                USA: 885 INJURED from mass shootings
                EXAMPLES OF MORE RECENT SHOOTINGS WITH OVER 10 DEATHS
                USA :
                Dec. 2, 2015 14 killed, 22 injured: San Bernardino, Calif.
                JUNE 12, 2016 49 killed, 58 injured in Orlando nightclub shooting

ALMOST 100% OF THE KILLERS WERE / ARE WHITE
                ALMOST 100% OF THE KILLERS WERE / ARE BORN IN THE USA
                Yes Australia has less people but, even if they had the same amount THEY would have much less deaths / injurings using the data above.
                Last edited by D0NTHITME; 10-05-2017, 10:48 PM.

Comment

the US will end like nazi Germany....used and abused by the same people.
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

BTW since 1996 48 people have been killed in "mass murders" of 3 and up to i believe 9 in canada this number does not count the suicide of the murders
                    These shootings occured every 2 - 3 years

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                    You don't see shit like this happening in Canada ... at least not as often as the US where it's happening literally every month

Absolutely no need to have a gun. You can defend/protect yourself without one. Every heard of mixed martial arts? Or how about a baseball bat?

Common...

Comment

Mixed martial art...s....
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Didnt the shooter work for a defense contractng company in the late 80s?

The reason why people like mrworker isnt believable they dont do much research.
                        If they do "research" they only look for what will help their "point"

"looks like a total normal bloke" hm theres people that look like theyre murderers?

He had weapons previous to staying at the hotel

People magically hear and see a lot of things just like the mutliple gun sounds people "heard"

Does anyone know how powerful the NRA is?
                        Does anyone know that gun laws are usually per state?

The take all guns away conspiracy is bs

Look at the guy... just looks like a total normal bloke to me nothing weird at all about him.. didn't have any political or religious views and even his brother basically said... what the hell. He had no guns no motivation no nothing at all to commit this crime neither did he have the personality to do it.

This is another either MK ULTRA brainwashing victim.

OR he was just some innocent man the government killed in his hotel room and then planted the weapons there to make it look like he had done it.

It is reported by people that they was more than one gunman and most of the phone cameras are looking 'mysteriously' at that hotel room... I wonder why. probably to make people think that's where the gun shots are coming from.... but you don't see even one bullet wiss by youd see something. youd see smoke. you don't see anything from that room or hotel.

its just another false flag attack. At the expense of innocent people.

the whole purpose of this is to get the USA to ban guns.... so it is easier to take control of everyone when the NWO and martial law is declared.

Comment

These mass killings are distractions from the real problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                            These mass killings are distractions from the real problems.
                            Like your nan

Comment

Reminds me of Germany during the 1930s......

Comment

If you listen to the news... it says he was some white antifa supporting the black KKK movement called Black Lifes Matter terrorist organisation funded by the jew soros and attacked a country music festival... Because people like tp put people in boxes and most people think white country music listeners are somehow fascists... kinda like how black hip hop and rap listeners must be thugs and ghetto trash wasters and criminals.

This ofcourse is all race baiting that the media does in order to cause division in society... and it works. Because people like you DONTHITME believe it. hahaha you believe whatever your blindly told by the mainstream like a good little boy and I take it you pick and chose what you take as true or not. Me on the otherhand I don't believe ANYTHING. So I don't pick or chose anything.

But me nahh I do proppa research into stuff... the media and the government LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING and I don't believe anything they say... EVERYTHING IS A LIE PAL. News, Papers, the internet its all lies.

You keep your head in the sand and believe the race baiting shit if you want put your just a brainwashed puppet and been a good little slave to your masters.

You mentioned that nearly all the mass shooters are white... so what ?, whats your point by bringing race into ?. to cause a race argument ? doing the work of the media ?.. In a country like the USA where majority of the population is white your gonna have more white shooters, But not all shooters are white you also have black and other races as well...

Like saying all terrorists are brown or black... what do I gain by mentioning race ?... nothing it just stirs up hatred and division dosnt it just like you are doing by mentioning race when it as nothing to do with it.

It is just all designed to cause division and hatred in society so that it keeps peoples minds off the real evil in government and behind it who pull the government strings.... but you fucking idiots will never learn you just continue to believe the propaganda and lies of the mainstream.

Also look at the numbers the freemasons and illuminati love numbers... they is a lot of 14's and 21's and 30's they use these numbers a lot..... look up the numbers in numerology.

they all just crisis actors... the world is a stage.
                                Last edited by MrWorker; 10-06-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X