• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Originally posted by D0NTHITME View Post
    lol swiper

When people think a team will survive if you "fire all of them"

"They faught for this flag" says the people who have american flag tshirts, sporting an american flag hat roflmao WHICH IS AGAINST the flag code.
    They faught for me to wear this flag on my body but, not for you to take a knee.
    ^^^^^^^ I cant breath people crack me up

Fox news aka BI especially
    Hahaha you CUCK you just love watching this country get fucked because you're a weak sack of shit

Leave a comment:

• D0NTHITME
    replied
    lol swiper

When people think a team will survive if you "fire all of them"

"They faught for this flag" says the people who have american flag tshirts, sporting an american flag hat roflmao WHICH IS AGAINST the flag code.
    They faught for me to wear this flag on my body but, not for you to take a knee.
    ^^^^^^^ I cant breath people crack me up

Fox news aka BI especially

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    It does infuriate me because who do they think they are blaspheming GOD !. I wear the cross proudly and if anyone told me to take it off id leave my job simple as that GOD COMES FIRST AHH !!. Trust in God Not in humans or your own understanding.

Its the signs of the times though... we are in the end times we live in an extremely weird, sinful and immoral time... they is a lot of corruption physically and spiritually, but we also live in a mysterious time because very sooon the lord shall come TO SAVE ALL HIS PEOPLE THE ONES WHO BELIEVE IN HIM !! and at least try and live by his standards.

Leave a comment:

• Swiper
    replied
    NFL for free speech or peaceful protest MY ASS !!

1. The NFL had a major fit when Tim Tebow knelt for a prayer and wore John 3:16 on his eye black.
    2. In 2013 Brandon Marshall was fired for wearing cleats that brought attention to mental health disorders.
    3. In 2014 the NFL forced Robert Griffin to turn a t shirt inside out that said "Know Jesus know peace".
    4. In 2015 William Gay was fired for wearing purple cleats to point out domestic violence issues.
    5. In 2016 Dallas Cowboys could not wear a logo in support of the police.
    6. In 2016 NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats remembering 9/11.

Divide and Conquer, WAKE UP AMERICAN SHEEPLE. We are making it far to easy for those who wish to do us harm

In fact Mr Worker being GOD's spokesman on TMB, #1 & #3 should infuriate you !!!
    Last edited by Swiper; 09-28-2017, 07:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Swiper
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
    Iraqis and Afghans love America. Btw Afghani is money you uncultured fuck people from Afghanistan are Afghans
    Oh shit, I always thought Afghans were what my grandmother knitted us to keep warm in the winter months
    Last edited by Swiper; 09-28-2017, 03:58 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling, keep the grammar Nazi's away

Leave a comment:

• D0NTHITME
    replied
    lol mrworker BI gets worked up easy.

You can say just about any thing that you want and he will reply.

BTW you can give a country all the money you want that doesnt mean youre actually helping the country it just means your paying their government.
    Can some one find me some facts on how American lead troops went down into Mexico, central and southern America and put an ass whoopin on the cartels, street gangs and how they removed corrupt government employees. <--- Can someone find me this. I am sure you can find articles about this about the middle east.

Leave a comment:

• D0NTHITME
    replied
    Weird how TRUMP calls players SOBs which actually is calling these players mothers bitches. Now thats respect.
    Weird how trump wasnt so upset about neo nazis walking around with torches and waving the confederate flag around.
    Weird...

Youre not allowed to protest on the street
    Youre not allowed to protest on the sidewalk
    Youre not allowed to protest by taking a knee
    Youre not allowed to protest on your feet
    Youre not allowed to protest on TV

I like how you guys dont reply to most of what I say or ask.
    If its such bs, call me out on it and prove me wrong.
    Isnt that how people learn?
    Doesnt that push people to do more research and dig deeper?

I will not respond to bad_intentions posts any more until this "American" replies with facts to what i say or ask.
    He is either doing 1 of 2 things, trying to find shit on the web to support the opposite of whats being said
    OR
    hes getting all worked up and just wants to talk down to people and call then unamerican which IS ignorant.

Iraqis and Afghans love America. Btw Afghani is money you uncultured fuck people from Afghanistan are Afghans
    can you go back to both of my post and reply to every thing i asked, commented about.
    You sounds like a cry baby atm

Originally posted by Monge_Bev View Post
    LMAO...you rattle a lot of superlatives! but no substance!
    Puerto Rico IS on the radar & not lost!..did you know that the USA is also helping OTHER Caribbean islands as well?.. Did you know USA is helping Mexico too? *** Let me know when the USA invades MEXICO ***
    LOL...your comment about the 50 state star made between 59-60....well was the 49 state star before that?....LOL...like that revelation is an AH -HA moment & a "Got ya"....
    Hawaii became a state because of the war bonds it sold...because of a desire to join the republic... *** Learn USA history. Hawaii was taken illegaly ***
    Yes Punks like Kap...he donates time & money...yadda yadda ....well so do MANY others who don't make disrespecting the loss of American lives the 'en vogue' statement... **Again Id like you or others to name wars where american soldiers died to save this country, to make things better in this country... For those who believed they died for the flag and what it respresents, doesnt it represent free speech? ***
    Roger Goodell took up Kap's cause as "freedom of speech"...yet he denied the Dallas Cowboys request to put decals on their uniforms -for the murdered Dallas police officers...yea he's a REAL piece of work supporting 'freedom'. NOT.
    The flag and the national anthem Francis scott Key wrote about, was held up by the dead bodies of patriots who knew that if it fell the British would have believed the fort fell & surrendered....
    Yes, I firmly believe that many countries benefitted the actions of the USA...two world wars support that statement ...Vietnam?... well that "police action"...was never a 'war'. *** I asked how the USA citizens benefitted from wars especially the most recent. No free health care BUT trillions on triollions of money spent. Let me know out of all wars small or large benefitted the USA citizens. So many lives lost so much money spent, for... the safety of this country? to remove the Taliban? hm****

no a 'boss' does not own staff like some sort of chattel/property ..I take exception with your assertion. But the business/owner does have say in your conduct .. if you think otherwise go tell your supervisor something disrespectful.. yes business owners/supervisors can fire you...so you working at the will of the business. If You are self employed tell your customers something disrespectful or commit a disrespectful act in front of them....LOL
    *** I rather not work for a company who doesnt allow "life" discussions. thats a huge issue in the USA. ***

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    You really love the losing side don't you. The nazis, the confederates, the flat earthers. You should ask yourself why you sympathize with the losers HAHA
    ahh I just like the underdog ahhh

and history is written by the victor its just all lies and propaganda and the earth is flat and more and more people are waking up to it ahhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    I Wouldn't bow to the USA flag either...

They should Bow to the CONFEDERATE FLAG... NAAAH MEAN
    You really love the losing side don't you. The nazis, the confederates, the flat earthers. You should ask yourself why you sympathize with the losers HAHA

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    I Wouldn't bow to the USA flag either...

They should Bow to the CONFEDERATE FLAG... NAAAH MEAN

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Usain Bolt stops interview to show respect for our national anthem

https://youtu.be/u8uiYELBajc

You weak communist hate America because it is strong and you are a sad weak piece of shit

Leave a comment:

• Knoxie
    replied
    *Diclaimer.
    Didnt read any of this bullshit and have no idea as to why they are kneeling but I fully support their right to protest. Sports people have a right to have thier say and should never be denied this right. They are a nations sons and daughters. Like them or hate them, they are the people.

Fuck any cunt in government that tells any free man what he has do do in the name of patriotism.

The day a free county has to force its people to respect its values is the day the freedom dies.

And, sing...

A long long time ago
    I can still remember how
    That music used to make me smile
    And I knew if I had my chance
    That I could make those people dance
    And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made me shiver
    With every paper I'd deliver
    Bad news on the doorstep
    I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried
    When I read about his widowed bride
    Something touched me deep inside
    The day the music died
    So

Bye, bye Miss American Pie
    Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
    And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
    Singin' this'll be the day that I die
    This'll be the day that I die

Leave a comment:

• DUB
    replied
    https://www.facebook.com/Mediamatter...4960994046167/

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Originally posted by Monge_Bev View Post
    Puerto Rico IS on the radar & not lost!..did you know that the USA is also helping OTHER Caribbean islands as well?.. Did you know USA is helping Mexico too?
    LOL...your comment about the 50 state star made between 59-60....well was the 49 state star before that?....LOL...like that revelation is an AH -HA moment & a "Got ya"....
    Hawaii became a state because of the war bonds it sold...because of a desire to join the republic...
    Yes Punks like Kap...he donates time & money...yadda yadda ....well so do MANY others who don't make disrespecting the loss of American lives the 'en vogue' statement...
    Roger Goodell took up Kap's cause as "freedom of speech"...yet he denied the Dallas Cowboys request to put decals for the murdered Dallas police officers...yea he's a REAL piece of work supporting 'freedom'. NOT.
    The flag and the national anthem Francis scott Key wrote about, was held up by the dead bodies of patriots who knew that if it fell the British would have believed the fort fell & surrendered....
    Yes, I firmly believe that many countries benefitted the actions of the USA...two world wars support that statement ...Vietnam?... well that "police action"...was never a 'war'.

The media? You mean the media that has been fed prepackaged broadcasts by the cia? or the media who is more concerned about melting you into a puddle of confusion. You do know Puerto Rico a territory of the USA has been smashed and without power right? Thats worth talking about.
    Over paid? Like ceos on big coorperations? Bankers, people on wall street gambling away the future? Like these people?
    Over paid, complain about the coaches owners marketing employees too then they get PAID a lot.
    The flag stands for all? as in? BTW The 50 state (star) flag was made between 1959/1960 when the USA officially stole hawaii. BTW Hawaii previous to that had a queen which was forced out of power. the flag alone has a lot of history which I can already tell you know little about. NFL punks like KAP? Who volunteers his time and donates money to many charities, those kind of punks? How many wars actually faught to save this country? How much better is life now? Soldies are unfortunetly killed due to lies and propaganda vietnam for a simple example.

Basically your boss owns you and you cannot share what you believe in. You know who would use the same idea, Sadaam.
    of course someone will reply and say some shit about comparing the two. Stick with the exact point I stated.
    Its easier to control someone and surpress ideas when you force people to shut up

You only know what you hear. Like Sadaam and the lies you were told about him. WMD'S omg they found old WMD that the USA already knew about. Lets not forget the help Sadaam got during the Iran war. Sadaam was more concerned about Iran and keeping the people in his country under his power then bothering witht he usa. Just remember the USA did use anthrax in the korean war.

Vilatile country. sayyyysss??? I would think that about the USA governemt. try to count the countries on your hands that the USA invaded OR supported without using ur toes. Supported, given weapons and or money and or sataite images and or drone images etc. very aggggressssive looking country running around the world. History shows the USA have pushed countries into civil wars for self gain.

For those who wave their flags on their cars, FYI the flag under the flag code the flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.. I am pretty sure these things are happening. Way to disrespect the flag.

Freedom to differ is not limited to things that do not matter much. That would be a mere shadow of freedom. The test of its substance is the right to differ as to things that touch the heart of the existing order. If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion or other matters of opinion.

In case people dont know the flag code...(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. <-- and I know most if not all of you have used some 4th of July shit with the flag on it.
    *Can someone find me something that says any thing about taking ur hat off?
    [/QUOTE]

You are a very ignorant person and a commie piece of shit

Leave a comment:

• Monge_Bev
    replied
    Puerto Rico IS on the radar & not lost!..did you know that the USA is also helping OTHER Caribbean islands as well?.. Did you know USA is helping Mexico too?
    Hawaii became a state because of the war bonds it sold...because of a desire to join the republic...
    Yes Punks like Kap...he donates time & money...yadda yadda ....well so do MANY others who don't make disrespecting the loss of American lives the 'en vogue' statement...
    Roger Goodell took up Kap's cause as "freedom of speech"...yet he denied the Dallas Cowboys request to put decals on their uniforms -for the murdered Dallas police officers...yea he's a REAL piece of work supporting 'freedom'. NOT.
    Yes, I firmly believe that many countries benefitted the actions of the USA...two world wars support that statement ...Vietnam?... well that "police action"...was never a 'war'.

no a 'boss' does not own staff like some sort of chattel/property ..I take exception with your assertion. But the business/owner does have say in your conduct .. if you think otherwise go tell your supervisor something disrespectful.. yes business owners/supervisors can fire you...so you working at the will of the business. If You are self employed tell your customers something disrespectful or commit a disrespectful act in front of them....LOL

The media? You mean the media that has been fed prepackaged broadcasts by the cia? or the media who is more concerned about melting you into a puddle of confusion. You do know Puerto Rico a territory of the USA has been smashed and without power right? Thats worth talking about.
    Over paid? Like ceos on big coorperations? Bankers, people on wall street gambling away the future? Like these people?
    Over paid, complain about the coaches owners marketing employees too then they get PAID a lot.
    The flag stands for all? as in? BTW The 50 state (star) flag was made between 1959/1960 when the USA officially stole hawaii. BTW Hawaii previous to that had a queen which was forced out of power. the flag alone has a lot of history which I can already tell you know little about. NFL punks like KAP? Who volunteers his time and donates money to many charities, those kind of punks? How many wars actually faught to save this country? How much better is life now? Soldies are unfortunetly killed due to lies and propaganda vietnam for a simple example.

Basically your boss owns you and you cannot share what you believe in. You know who would use the same idea, Sadaam.
    of course someone will reply and say some shit about comparing the two. Stick with the exact point I stated.
    Its easier to control someone and surpress ideas when you force people to shut up

You only know what you hear. Like Sadaam and the lies you were told about him. WMD'S omg they found old WMD that the USA already knew about. Lets not forget the help Sadaam got during the Iran war. Sadaam was more concerned about Iran and keeping the people in his country under his power then bothering witht he usa. Just remember the USA did use anthrax in the korean war.--- WOW YES and THE USA USED NUKES TOO--- AGAIN NOTHING NEW... BUT THEN CAME WMDS TREATIES....

Vilatile country. sayyyysss??? I would think that about the USA governemt. try to count the countries on your hands that the USA invaded OR supported without using ur toes. Supported, given weapons and or money and or sataite images and or drone images etc. very aggggressssive looking country running around the world. History shows the USA have pushed countries into civil wars for self gain.

For those who wave their flags on their cars, FYI the flag under the flag code the flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.. I am pretty sure these things are happening. Way to disrespect the flag.-------------------------- LMAO....YOUR SUPERLATIVES ARE INCREDIABLE ...LMAO...DOES THIS INCLUDE WAR TOO?... ITS THE DECORUM THAT PREVAILS HERE...GET A CLUE!

Freedom to differ is not limited to things that do not matter much. That would be a mere shadow of freedom. The test of its substance is the right to differ as to things that touch the heart of the existing order. If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion or other matters of opinion. ___ IS THERE A POINT HERE WITH REGARD TO THE TOPIC?...

In case people dont know the flag code...(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. <-- and I know most if not all of you have used some 4th of July shit with the flag on it.
    *Can someone find me something that says any thing about taking ur hat off?[/QUOTE]
    __
    Last edited by Monge_Bev; 09-27-2017, 05:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X