F*ck the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*ck the NFL

They can kneel down and suck this dick because I ain't watching this TRASH anymore

Nah bro, NFL is the real deal. Fuck NBA, MLS, NHL and MLB
    Mr. Modric

Comment

Originally posted by Modric View Post
      Nah bro, NFL is the real deal. Fuck NBA, MLS, NHL and MLB
      No sport is better than béisbol

Comment

Nah man that shit boring. NFL is where the big boys play
        Mr. Modric

Comment

We are supposed to be a free country
          For some ignorant dipshit in office to try having players who use their freedom to kneel fired is less patriotic then kneeling in my opinion
          I choose to stand but its my choice as a free person
          We should not have to sacrifice freedom because some retard wants to take it from us

Comment

The media, has made these overpaid activists into heros. These punks won't stand for the national anthem/flag because they are protesting injustice, oppression, etc.. their rhetoric has no specific substance it's all lip service. The coaches, the NFL, the media support the players yet the players are using the flag, the national anthem as their "forum" don't these players have any introspection? ... The flag is not divisive, the flag stands for all. The lives that were lost for that same flag, those soldiers gave their lives for ALL, including these NFL punks who choose to disrespect their sacrifice. I wonder if anyone will ask the NFL for a superbowl half time spot to burn the flag...I bet the NFL and these punks will support that as well...I agree in boycott
            Last edited by Monge_Bev; 09-25-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

The owner of the NFL Dallas Cowboys LONG before President Trump said if his players don't stand, they shouldn't expect to remain in the roster..
              Originally posted by Klown View Post
              We are supposed to be a free country
              For some ignorant dipshit in office to try having players who use their freedom to kneel fired is less patriotic then kneeling in my opinion
              I choose to stand but its my choice as a free person
              We should not have to sacrifice freedom because some retard wants to take it from us

Comment

Nascar owners issued warnings yesterday to their drivers saying that any anthem protests would get them fired. I'm not a Trump fan by any means, he's the worse thing that has ever happened to the US, but anthem protests are not the way to show your disapproval.

Comment

Question.... Does anyone think the Tuskegee Airmen would take a knee?? Now Trump over reached his authority.. he has no right to do so.. the NFL is not a government based organization.. with that being said.. I agree with him..

Comment

Im not giving my freedom up because some knob I didnt vote for wants me to give it away

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                      Im not giving my freedom up because some knob I didnt vote for wants me to give it away
                      People have the freedom to be assholes but in the end they are still disrespectful assholes. Plus political views aren't protected like race, sex, age, and religion these people should be fired

Comment

I think your country has bigger problems than people standing or kneeling while a song is playing.

Comment

This is why i love NASCAR.

If ya don't stand for the flag, your ass gonna get beat

Comment

The pumpkin in the white house is a disaster. The handling in NOKO could be handled better by a 2 yr old. Someone wants to kneel that is one of your primary amendments in your constitution. So not allowing it or crying about it is worse then the actual kneeling. I am glad pumpkin head fans arent going to go to the game no more.

Comment

Today 07:08 PM #12
                              I think your country has bigger problems than people standing or kneeling while a song is playing.

YEP

Comment

Working...
                              X