What Would Ya Do If Ya Went To Hell ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would Ya Do If Ya Went To Hell ?

Say reeet ya continue living in ya sin not giving a shit about the immorality that you do on a daily basis like so many billions of other people in the world... and one night yahh just went to bed thinking youd wake up the next day.... but ya didn't ya went to sleep and died in your sleep in your sin and then ya.. Wake Up IN HELL !!...

What ya do ?. because many are heading they... abut 90% of this game at the least is heading to hell Vast majority of people are going to hell.

how do you make a propahhh breww

Comment

Comment

well you wont need to boil the kettle in hell ill tell ya that

Comment

Man, I'm guessing your one of them 90% who's going to hell, so you're digging out some ideas to do in hell. Have fun tho
          Mr. Modric

Comment

if i end up there.. im gonna seek out worker.. and kick his arse out.. before he corrupts hell too
            even the worst dont need eternity of his freakishness.

Comment

Who all is in the 10% that u think that isnt going to hell in this game?

Comment

well I said at least 10% its probably more like 1%

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                  if i end up there.. im gonna seek out worker.. and kick his arse out.. before he corrupts hell too
                  even the worst dont need eternity of his freakishness.
                  just think the only time your truly gonna be hot is when you are in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Modric View Post
                    Man, I'm guessing your one of them 90% who's going to hell, so you're digging out some ideas to do in hell. Have fun tho
                    well ahh clues in ya name yahh can suck modick yaaahhh

Comment

Since i'd be there for a while, i'd probably googhell for a maffia game and buy indefinitinium sub

Comment

I guess first thing would be to pull up a chair and watch dusk fix workers arse. Then I would cook a trump steak and probably bone ivanka trump in the face, then melania just to show her what big hands can do.

Comment

This nucca would blow tahh devil

Comment

Wait, whaaaat? You mean we are not there yet?

Comment

Id kill the devil and take over as the new Dark Lord of the Underworld.

Comment

Working...
                              X