Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth About Abrahamic Religions HAIL ODIN

GOD IS THE FATHER AND CREATOR !l
    Last edited by MrWorker; 09-24-2017, 12:13 PM.

Vikings believed the Earth was round... Just so you know.. hence the sailing to North America.. but hey.. you want to be stupid and ignorant because you drank the Kool aid then bye all means have fun with that.. don't poison my religion with your Idiocracy...

Comment

All the most advanced ancient civilizations believed the earth was round

Comment

lol you two are still brainwashed by the mainstream so don't poison the truth with NWO Lies.

the earth is indeed round... but it is flat.. it is a round ( circular ) FLAT DISC. Not round as in a globe.

All ancient cultures depict a flat earth with a firmament over the top of it. Including Norse.... why do these ancient cultures do this ?.. Because it is the truth that is why .

Ancient people where a lot smarter than we think... infact they are smarter than what we are now... because humans have lost they way been brainwashed by modern technology and propaganda and other filth.... look at state of the world it is soddom and gommorah now because of how sick and brainwashed humanity as gotten.... it needs to WAKE UP TO THE REAL TRUTH.

Comment

Comment

It's nowhere near nwo bs you pathetic excuse for a man.. it's the edda.. it's the Norwegian Viking Pagan Bible.. the Earth is round.. the Vikings didn't believe the Earth was flat because our God's said it was round..

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
              EUROPE was once at peace with nature when we had norse paganism and shamanism.... this is why Abrahamic religions are scared of forests... and they created bad things about the forests scare stories and fairy tales.... its because the forests are humans natural homes and they give us shelter, rest and food.... we are at one with nature..... but Abrahamic religions want us to hate ourselves and think of ourselves as inferior..

I feel depressed when I read the bible or study other Abrahamic religions... but when I look at nature and pantheism, reincarnation and stuff like that I instantly feel at peace......
              glad you came back to sanity....
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Hail Odin-father!
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

The depiction you presented for the Norse religion is a false depiction of Nordic beliefs in the fact it's the image used to teach the young about the realms and the tree of life and how it is all connected. The Norse Vikings sailed the ocean and used navigation tools that would only work based on one fact.. the Earth is shaped like an imperfect circle.. even the prose edda talks about the world being round. Where do you think Christopher the rapist conceived his theory from... Your not an intelligent man.. you don't understand basic physics.. so you run tests you saw on YouTube that have already been proven false. There is no conspiracy for one basic reason... There are no whistle blowers.. trust me.. if the world was flat I wouldn't have remained quiet about it.. I've traveled the entire GLOBE.. fregen dumbass

Comment

What tests have been proven false ?. The mikkelson morely experiment was to prove the earth was moving through space... it actually proved the opposite that the earth wasn't moving at all.. And the horizon is always at eye level no matter how high you go up in the sky it always stays at eye level and remains totally flat.

Whether you as a norse follower believe the earth is a globe or flat is irrelevant your not the spokes person for the norse religion.... some Christians also are against the flat earth as well.... flat earth IS NOT a religious thing. Some people are brainwashed by the mainstream to believe whatever propaganda they publish and some people are awaken to it... and that's that. More people are waking up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cippola View Post
                      The depiction you presented for the Norse religion is a false depiction of Nordic beliefs in the fact it's the image used to teach the young about the realms and the tree of life and how it is all connected. The Norse Vikings sailed the ocean and used navigation tools that would only work based on one fact.. the Earth is shaped like an imperfect circle.. even the prose edda talks about the world being round. Where do you think Christopher the rapist conceived his theory from... Your not an intelligent man.. you don't understand basic physics.. so you run tests you saw on YouTube that have already been proven false. There is no conspiracy for one basic reason... There are no whistle blowers.. trust me.. if the world was flat I wouldn't have remained quiet about it.. I've traveled the entire GLOBE.. fregen dumbass
                      dude, read what mr.worker wrote he isn't arguing about round he gives you round, you're confusing round and globe/sphere. a fucking circle is flat! Even an imperfect one. There is a difference in natural physics and theoretical physics will stick with natural physics of nature instead of man-made theoretical ideas. Nature will tell you water will always find its level and NOT stick to a 3d globe. NO, i won't trust you, and no you haven't traveled the entire Plane of Earth you have never gone to or beyond Antarctica because there are laws, treaties, and restrictions prohibiting anyone from doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                        All the most advanced ancient civilizations believed the earth was round
                        round maybe but not a globe/sphere!!! stop confusing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                          round maybe but not a globe/sphere!!! stop confusing that.
                          They believed it was a sphere dumbass

Comment

internet education... going back to ancient times... fine

educated proven knowledge.. better... they didnt have the equipment in ancient times that we have now.. proving whats what... lol
                            whos the brainwashed i wonder... those who seek education.. or those who read twisted theories. and believe THATS the truth.. and the rest .. 90% are brainwashed... hmmmm... ask any radio ham.. if the world is flat..or a globe, they will tell you.. and its as simple as radio waves.. because of the earths curviture.. they need to bounce off the ionosphere.. etc etc.

but PLEASE... continue to show everyone how really uneducated u are.. so youre not invisible.. or you COULD.. just play a game.. cos.. conspiracy.. or not.. that is what this is. a game!!

unless you believe we are the illuminati.. and were all out to get you... and make u.. (deep breath) GET A FKN JOB... and some education..thats NOT on conspiracy internet sites.

Comment

Actually dipshit.. I am a Gothi.. so yes I am a spokesperson for the Norse religion.. it's clearly stated in the edda which makes it another spoken belief by those that worship Odin and the Norse God's.. so yeah.. on that. Your wrong AGAIN... as far as flat Earth conspiracies.. they have ALL BEEN PROVEN FALSE.. ONLY IDIOTS WITH NO EDUCATION BELIEVE IN FLAT EARTH.. GET ON A PLANE.. LOOK OUT THE WINDOW.. THERES A CURVE YOU CAN SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES.. FKN DUMBASS

Comment

Working...
                              X