X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli_462
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
    Bro North Koreans don't have a say in this situation. Kim Jung Un wants nuclear weapons and ICBMs to remain in power. Millions of North Koreans are starving I'd think in that situation you wouldn't care what happen in the 50s you'd be concerned about surviving.
    that is my whole point Americans think this but it's not the case in Nk, because the war was a much bigger deal over there. And who do you think they blame for the lack of food? it's not a free society information is restricted and they have painted a much different picture of the war then you have and it doesn't put americans in a good light.

Leave a comment:

• NorthTexmafia
    replied
    Not to mention we as a civilization are stupid. Civilization are supposed to do what they can to exist not kill each other off if there was suck thing as aliens they never have to attack us we do it to our own stupid selfs just just sit back with bag popcorn

Leave a comment:

• NorthTexmafia
    replied
    NK will get bombed soon enought trust me cant say no more then that.

Leave a comment:

• gale977
    replied
    Fuck politics !

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    People toss the idea around of "let's bomb them" and "let's go to war" very loosely. [This is evident]....on "both sides" of the media and it's propaganda, as well as public speculation, sentiment, and the actual role players, don't care about the consequences, or simply forget the fact that war is shitty, wait until it happens in your face, or you are on the receiving end, for us all to realize how stupid it is even to think about killing each other.

Trump is an idiot, as are most world leaders, and none of them do a thing to try come together, to bring about a global consciousness to make the world a better place for all. As an "evolving species", we suck. That's fact to me.

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    no, giving a reason one why NK might be doing what it is doing. They have a reason not just that the leader is craZy and wants to destroy the USA.

a little on the mindset of NK.
    Bro North Koreans don't have a say in this situation. Kim Jung Un wants nuclear weapons and ICBMs to remain in power. Millions of North Koreans are starving I'd think in that situation you wouldn't care what happen in the 50s you'd be concerned about surviving.

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
    The majority of casualties in modern warfare are civilian. I still don't understand your point. Is this another America is the bad guy post?
    no, giving a reason one why NK might be doing what it is doing. They have a reason not just that the leader is craZy and wants to destroy the USA.

a little on the mindset of NK.

Leave a comment:

• CARDACI
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    yes, i got the stats from there but even if you take other stats you can't argue the fact that US killed millions of North koreas and destroyed every major city and that has a long impact on a population.
    The majority of casualties in modern warfare are civilian. I still don't understand your point. Is this another America is the bad guy post?

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    yes, i got the stats from there but even if you take other stats you can't argue the fact that US killed millions of North koreas and destroyed every major city and that has a long impact on a population.

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    lol looks like you read this bullshit

https://www.globalresearch.ca/know-t...he-1950s/22131

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    we in the US don't really think that much about the korean war back in the 1950s, it's often called the forgotten war. For North Korea, it's not like that it's remembered very much. North korea lost close to 30% of its population as a result of US bombing campaigns, the vast majority of these were civilians. 78 north korea cities and countless villages destroyed completely all major north korea's cities bombed multi times.

to put this in perspective the UK lost .94% of its population in ww2, france 1.35, US .32. North korea over 30%.

so this might shed some light on why they don't trust us and believe nuclear weapons and good missile tech is their only protection from that happening again.
    That is nonsense Eli, 30% of its population was not killed. More civilians on the South Korean side were killed than North Korea.

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    we in the US don't really think that much about the korean war back in the 1950s, it's often called the forgotten war. For North Korea, it's not like that it's remembered very much. North korea lost close to 30% of its population as a result of US bombing campaigns, the vast majority of these were civilians. 78 north korea cities and countless villages destroyed completely all major north korea's cities bombed multi times.

to put this in perspective the UK lost .94% of its population in ww2, france 1.35, US .32. North korea over 30%.

so this might shed some light on why they don't trust us and believe nuclear weapons and good missile tech is their only protection from that happening again.
    Last edited by Eli_462; 09-16-2017, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Modric
    replied
    Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    How do you know they doing any of this stuff ?... because the news says it ?.
    The news don't have to tell us shit for us to understand what is going on. North Korea is a threat to this world, and we need to stop these kids playing around with dangerous weapons before they hurt others and themselves!

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    How do you know they doing any of this stuff ?... because the news says it ?.
    No because Russia and China hire North Koreans and their politicians admit it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X