X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol looks like you read this bullshit

https://www.globalresearch.ca/know-t...he-1950s/22131

Comment

yes, i got the stats from there but even if you take other stats you can't argue the fact that US killed millions of North koreas and destroyed every major city and that has a long impact on a population.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
        yes, i got the stats from there but even if you take other stats you can't argue the fact that US killed millions of North koreas and destroyed every major city and that has a long impact on a population.
        The majority of casualties in modern warfare are civilian. I still don't understand your point. Is this another America is the bad guy post?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
            The majority of casualties in modern warfare are civilian. I still don't understand your point. Is this another America is the bad guy post?
            no, giving a reason one why NK might be doing what it is doing. They have a reason not just that the leader is craZy and wants to destroy the USA.

a little on the mindset of NK.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              no, giving a reason one why NK might be doing what it is doing. They have a reason not just that the leader is craZy and wants to destroy the USA.

a little on the mindset of NK.
              Bro North Koreans don't have a say in this situation. Kim Jung Un wants nuclear weapons and ICBMs to remain in power. Millions of North Koreans are starving I'd think in that situation you wouldn't care what happen in the 50s you'd be concerned about surviving.

Comment

People toss the idea around of "let's bomb them" and "let's go to war" very loosely. [This is evident]....on "both sides" of the media and it's propaganda, as well as public speculation, sentiment, and the actual role players, don't care about the consequences, or simply forget the fact that war is shitty, wait until it happens in your face, or you are on the receiving end, for us all to realize how stupid it is even to think about killing each other.

Trump is an idiot, as are most world leaders, and none of them do a thing to try come together, to bring about a global consciousness to make the world a better place for all. As an "evolving species", we suck. That's fact to me.
                Game Admin

Comment

Fuck politics !

Comment

NK will get bombed soon enought trust me cant say no more then that.

Comment

Not to mention we as a civilization are stupid. Civilization are supposed to do what they can to exist not kill each other off if there was suck thing as aliens they never have to attack us we do it to our own stupid selfs just just sit back with bag popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                        Bro North Koreans don't have a say in this situation. Kim Jung Un wants nuclear weapons and ICBMs to remain in power. Millions of North Koreans are starving I'd think in that situation you wouldn't care what happen in the 50s you'd be concerned about surviving.
                        that is my whole point Americans think this but it's not the case in Nk, because the war was a much bigger deal over there. And who do you think they blame for the lack of food? it's not a free society information is restricted and they have painted a much different picture of the war then you have and it doesn't put americans in a good light.

Comment

Working...
                        X