Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noobs with Won turns talking tough

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
    I can have 5 4 stars on ur arse 24/7 you rude little man
    Now stfu n lick dusks arse for a rank

    Oh no I made Snorlax made haha. Please continue to threaten me in a game, I'm dyin over here. Oh a rank whore? I don't play for rank and I don't want medals. Usually just here to piss people off. Looks like I struck a nerve

    Comment


    • #32
      FYI... to whom it may concern... last i looked im not a don... not do i give out ranks... nor request em for myself
      Thanks for the mention... nice to know someone believes im more than i am hahah

      Comment


      • #33
        Ho fight! Quick, someone throw some jelly on them!

        Grab a tit each and chuck each other around.
        I have a semi right now....
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

        Comment


        • #34
          blind... do one.. ya nugget

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
            Ho fight! Quick, someone throw some jelly on them!

            Grab a tit each and chuck each other around.
            I have a semi right now....
            How can this turn you on when you like dudes?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by mcreason View Post
              Oh no I made Snorlax made haha. Please continue to threaten me in a game, I'm dyin over here. Oh a rank whore? I don't play for rank and I don't want medals. Usually just here to piss people off. Looks like I struck a nerve
              Dude said Snorlax.....lmao

              Comment


              • #37
                Hahahaha snorlax was funny

                Comment


                • #38
                  I typed skeemin in the mafiosa drop down menu.

                  No what I got ..?

                  Nuttin..

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                    I typed skeemin in the mafiosa drop down menu.

                    No what I got ..?

                    Nuttin..
                    Of course you got nothing, you aren't in the loop cupcake.. hahaha

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by mcreason View Post
                      Oh no I made Snorlax made haha. Please continue to threaten me in a game, I'm dyin over here. Oh a rank whore? I don't play for rank and I don't want medals. Usually just here to piss people off. Looks like I struck a nerve
                      Oh u play just to troll

                      Thank you for confirming that.
                      Case closed.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Controversy sells like sex.. IJS

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by skeemin View Post
                          Of course you got nothing, you aren't in the loop cupcake.. hahaha
                          I don't wanna be in a loop . I know people that go on the forum , hide in the game, and start talking shit are going to have the same fate as V. Pussy farts are interesting but as soon as you get a whiff of it, You don't go seeking out more of it, nor do you want to go back in for variations of the same stank,

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Harry Harry Harry, we have bee hitting each other all round.. glad to see you zeroed your units before I have logged on though :-P

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I'm no sore loser though.. Harry won hit for hit.. good work fam see you again very soon ;-)

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I am invinceable . First one to get zeroed is a loser .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X