Clear All

• Don-Sami
    replied
    free ma somalian bruddahz

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny pic of that dude behind his PC calling his fellow humans sheeple. Reminds me of my brother. He also doesn’t believe the earth is a globe. And talks about satanism the whole freaking time. Considering himself so freaking smart. Laughing at regular science but clearly doesn’t have a clue about scientific methods. Basing his popular world view on some lame vids where there is a lot of speculation but no proof, never. Maybe the diminishing of our once so rofoung educational system and the creation of these new masses of critical and wake people (like a sekt if u ask me) is all a part of a global illuminatic and satanistic complot after all. Nah, now go get me some beer and make yourself useful, for a change.
    Your brother sounds like a smart man he took the red pill, you have yet to take it mate.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
    Osama was a good man. He was getting revenge on the American government. Y'all started the war, stop meddling in the east. Fat yanks want the oil n shit. And is covering it up with war
    Osama is and was a CIA agent... and is supposed death is funny.. no proof at all they killed him and then dumped is body in the water so nobody could see whether it was him or not.. all ridiculous. Osama probably didn't even exist as a real person

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
    What a dumb bitch you are
    i knew osama. He was a good man. It was a sad day when we heard of his passing.

Let's do a 2 minute of silence for our fallen brother. Hopefully his kids will pick up from where he left.

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Intentions
    replied
    Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
    Osama was a good man. He was getting revenge on the American government. Y'all started the war, stop meddling in the east. Fat yanks want the oil n shit. And is covering it up with war
    What a dumb bitch you are

Leave a comment:

• Don-Sami
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    replied
    Funny pic of that dude behind his PC calling his fellow humans sheeple. Reminds me of my brother. He also doesn’t believe the earth is a globe. And talks about satanism the whole freaking time. Considering himself so freaking smart. Laughing at regular science but clearly doesn’t have a clue about scientific methods. Basing his popular world view on some lame vids where there is a lot of speculation but no proof, never. Maybe the diminishing of our once so rofoung educational system and the creation of these new masses of critical and wake people (like a sekt if u ask me) is all a part of a global illuminatic and satanistic complot after all. Nah, now go get me some beer and make yourself useful, for a change.

Leave a comment:

• XxX
    replied
    Just seeing this thread. And worker is correct, if you kiddies want to be oblivious to what the world leaders do. That’s fine, ignorance is bliss I suppose.

But the fact is a lot of acts of terror are false flags. 911 was a false flag

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    funny as well how a lot of these ''survivors'' have survived a lot, they even use the same crisis actors one so called survivor ( crisis actor ) as survived 3 of these and as a slightly different appearance each time. Funny that.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    I survive them every time I step out of the house.

Leave a comment:

• Yoshi
    replied
    Have you actually SURVIVED ONE???? No? Thought as much.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    its funny when brainwashed sheeple say I am mental.... think about it who is the REAL mental one ?. the guy who thinks outside the box or ones inside the box ?

Leave a comment:

• Dusk
    replied
    Worker, gp appointment , get him to refer you, a good shrink might help you, cos you for sure have lost the fkn plot

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Everything I have said is the truth

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Somethings are just very strange about this world..... and it just dosnt make sense... the mess of the world.. it just does not make sense.. where is the common sense in things ??..... UNLESS all of this is part of an agenda then it all comes together like a jigsaw all the pieces come together..

You people here just brainwashed sheeple who believe everything you see or read... you don't have a open mind or think freely because your 3rd eye and been clouded with years of indoctrination and brainwashing..... ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE THAT I WAS RIGHT.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X