No announcement yet.

all these Car ''terrorist'' attacks are false flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny pic of that dude behind his PC calling his fellow humans sheeple. Reminds me of my brother. He also doesn’t believe the earth is a globe. And talks about satanism the whole freaking time. Considering himself so freaking smart. Laughing at regular science but clearly doesn’t have a clue about scientific methods. Basing his popular world view on some lame vids where there is a lot of speculation but no proof, never. Maybe the diminishing of our once so rofoung educational system and the creation of these new masses of critical and wake people (like a sekt if u ask me) is all a part of a global illuminatic and satanistic complot after all. Nah, now go get me some beer and make yourself useful, for a change.

Comment

Osama was a good man. He was getting revenge on the American government. Y'all started the war, stop meddling in the east. Fat yanks want the oil n shit. And is covering it up with war

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
        Osama was a good man. He was getting revenge on the American government. Y'all started the war, stop meddling in the east. Fat yanks want the oil n shit. And is covering it up with war
        What a dumb bitch you are

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
          What a dumb bitch you are
          i knew osama. He was a good man. It was a sad day when we heard of his passing.

Let's do a 2 minute of silence for our fallen brother. Hopefully his kids will pick up from where he left.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
            Osama is and was a CIA agent... and is supposed death is funny.. no proof at all they killed him and then dumped is body in the water so nobody could see whether it was him or not.. all ridiculous. Osama probably didn't even exist as a real person

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Funny pic of that dude behind his PC calling his fellow humans sheeple. Reminds me of my brother. He also doesn’t believe the earth is a globe. And talks about satanism the whole freaking time. Considering himself so freaking smart. Laughing at regular science but clearly doesn’t have a clue about scientific methods. Basing his popular world view on some lame vids where there is a lot of speculation but no proof, never. Maybe the diminishing of our once so rofoung educational system and the creation of these new masses of critical and wake people (like a sekt if u ask me) is all a part of a global illuminatic and satanistic complot after all. Nah, now go get me some beer and make yourself useful, for a change.
              Your brother sounds like a smart man he took the red pill, you have yet to take it mate.

Comment

free ma somalian bruddahz

Comment

Working...
                X