Hebrew Israelites and Edomites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hebrew Israelites and Edomites

Read it all the way through to understand.

Ok so these Black Hebrew Israelites are basically no different than the KKK the amount of hatred they spew standing on streets corners just yelling abuse at people going about there day.. they gonna one day start killing people.

heres the truth... I read the bible all the way through and half the stuff people talk about I have no idea where that as come from because the bible does not say such things.

So the Hebrew Israelite belief is that all African-americans and To some extent native americans and Hispanics are the real jews although some Hebrew Israelites do not consider native americans and Hispanics as Israelites or jews and that blacks in Africa are just hamites.... they also hate African blacks too by the way.

I have no idea where they come up with this idea though... that African americans, native americans and Hispanics are jews LOL.... where is the proof of the lineage for it ?... its like they just making it up... which they are, its like you can say anyone is a Israelite... for instance I could say today the English, Russians and Japanese are the Israelites ETC... But the truth is Nobody knows where the 12 tribes are today they spread out all over anyone could be the 12 tribes... But it dosnt matter anyway... spiritual Israel is more important than physical Israel.

so continueing on

So basically these Hebrew Israelites say all white people are Edomites and cave dwellers... but they say it in a negative and derogatory way....as though I am supposed to be insulted by that ??. LOL.... yeah thousands of years ago people lived in caves so what ??.. caves are very secure and safe places to live... if the world ended id be going straight back to a cave... we basically all live in caves now anyway with our stone houses don't we ?...

So back to the Edomites... Edom was also a great culture in its time... so I don't understand what so bad about been part of Edom anyway ?.

So back in genesis in Ancient times the birth of the nations... Esau and Jacob are both BROTHERS Esau father of the Edomites and Jacob Father of the Israelites. NOW Jacob STOLE Esaus Birth right... Edom should have been the chosen people... but Jacob stole it so he became the chosen people... but Jacob will be judged for that.. stealing is a sin.

So the Bible says time and time again DO NOT HATE EDOM.. FOR THEY ARE YOUR BROTHERS !!!..... what do the Hebrew Israelites do ?.... They constantly hating on White people... who they call Edom. So they are going against God and they own religion.... IF THIS IS ALL REAL. and Whites are indeed Edom and Afro americans the Israelites.

Also the Hebrew Isrealites says that Jesus Christ was Black.... not true again.... he was from the middle east he looks middle eastern...... the middle east is between Africa and Europe so Jesus as as much right to be white as he does black.... but the truth is Jesus is Middle eastern which is the perfect place for jesus to go to save the whole world but the middle east is basically a mixture of all people on earth. However if Jesus was Black or White I would not care in the slightest.... I hate that people say huh muh jesus is black and act superior about it or jesus is white and act superior about it. People need to HUMBLE THEMSELVES. Anyway yeah Europeans show Jesus as white... so what.. Africa shows Jesus as Black.. and Asians Show Jesus as Asian and korea, Korean, japan, Japanese etc... Theys nothing wrong with that though because Jesus is indeed a mixture of all people SO JESUS CAN BE depicted however you want.....BUT THE TRUTH IS JESUS CHRIST IS MIDDLE EASTERN

But either waaaayy...... non of this matters... Jesus came to save ALL PEOPLE... like the bible says.. God looks at the heart.. only humans look at the outer appearance..

GOD IS GOOD AND ALL ARE HIS CHILDREN..

SOO I HATE SEEING GROUPS LIKE THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES OR THE KKK SPEW HATRED AND SPEAK LIES IN GODS NAME... IT IS BLASPHEMY AND EXTREMLY EVIL...and turns people away from God.

My conclusion is:

and in the end Esau and Jacob made up and hugged and white and black people have a love hate relationship.... I think we love each other BUT instead of showing it we would rather supress it and fight against each other like Esau and Jacob So even if whites and blacks arnt physically Edom and Jacob... we do act like it.

and the truth is GOD LOVES ALL AND JESUS SAVES EVERYONE... humans look at the outer appearance GOD LOOKS AT THE HEART... GOD KNITTED US ALL IN OUR MOTHERS WOMBS. AND KNEW US BEFORE WE WHERE EVEN BORN BEFORE HE EVEN CREATED THE EARTH GOD KNEW US !! AND CHOSE US TO BE PART OF HIS CREATION BECAUSE HE LOVES US.

Too much to read. Got any pictures

Comment

Working...
    X