Who is afraid of the big bad wolf??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is afraid of the big bad wolf??

I'd like to take a moment and let a cub know the Alpha is here for you.. I am waiting for my buddy Wolfgang to show up and tell me how much of he enjoy my tremendously long messages he hates so much and never read.. that cub will be Alpha some day lmao

Your face looks like a dirty wolf pussy now be quiet and take worker in your ass like a right proper lurrrvveeeahhhh

Comment

Worker is blind but not blind as a bat.. he most likely hasn't found his way out of your rectum so I'm not worried.. as for my face well I don't expect you to see the attractiveness in cunt as you wear manties under your romper while enjoying your mrworker butt plug (+_+)

Comment

You shouldnt try enter a fight you cant win bud

Comment

i bet Shaynegay is scared of the big bad wolf lol

Comment

Look, I don't know what the fuck they told you. This shit talking and insulting other motherfuckers shit is for real. I don't play no games, these Amish like Levi and these other fuckers who have feminine tendencies of a bastard child been hatin' on me since I was 'bout 8,'. Wolfgang this, Wolfgang that. Hoes see me, jealous, bitches pissed. I ain't this, I ain't that. Shit, y'all just mad cause I do my motherfuckin' thing and I'm beautiful when I do it, . Ayo Beva, I'm the white powder Bastard, shinin' with these gypsies , every color Margielas like Starburst, I'm done. Wolf
            Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 08-17-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

i think that its a 9/10, needed some more Shayne comments

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                Look, I don't know what the fuck they told you. This shit talking and insulting other motherfuckers shit is for real. I don't play no games, these Amish like Levi and these other fuckers who have feminine tendencies of a bastard child been hatin' on me since I was 'bout 8,'. Wolfgang this, Wolfgang that. Hoes see me, jealous, bitches pissed. I ain't this, I ain't that. Shit, y'all just mad cause I do my motherfuckin' thing and I'm beautiful when I do it, . Ayo Beva, I'm the white powder Bastard, shinin' with these gypsies , every color Margielas like Starburst, I'm done. Wolf
                You not done, we still have to address this white powder, is it Johnson and Johnson :-P
                Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 08-17-2017, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
                  You not done, we still have to address this white powder, is it Johnson and Johnson :-P
                  Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 08-17-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

LMAO fainted

Comment

Why ya'll knocking on shayne all the time.

He never did anyone proper

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
                        You shouldnt try enter a fight you cant win bud
                        Wolf is my pal.. serious he makes the inbox game so entertaining I'd cc him in everything even a hello lol

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
                          Worker is blind but not blind as a bat.. he most likely hasn't found his way out of your rectum so I'm not worried.. as for my face well I don't expect you to see the attractiveness in cunt as you wear manties under your romper while enjoying your mrworker butt plug (+_+)
                          Wuuuuut???
                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                          X