Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Internet and Technology Transhumanism Is Evil I WILL DISOWN HUMANITY, END TIMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Internet and Technology Transhumanism Is Evil I WILL DISOWN HUMANITY, END TIMES

The Internet is evil because it corrupts minds... people get brainwashed by it and become things, turns into things and do things they would not have even thought about normally.. the internet is a brainwashing tool..... Technology is evil because of what it is turning in to....... EVERYTHING is ultimately leading to transhumanism, genetically engineering humans basically making humans slaves even further and implanted chips into people..

The moment people start having they perfectly healthy normal limps removed and having cold machine and metal implanted into them instead and are having perfect designer babies...... is the moment I am DISOWNING HUMANITY... because it is a lost cause.....at this point I am heading to the Hills ALONE with my 100% human natural organic body TEMPLE OF GOD !! away from all the weirdos and sickos and phycopaths in this world who are corrupted by the LUCIFERIANS and don't want to wake up.

people don't love or accept themselves and people also think they can save themselves or live forever... ridiculous and false hope... ONLY GOD AS COMMAND OVER EVERYTHING.... all this started with plastic surgery. Plastic surgery was the starting point for transhumanism.

basically mentions all this is revelations of the bible anyway.... So when this starts happening and once again in the days of noah and lot.... then I will know it is now TIME JESUS VERY SOON VERY SOON IS COMMING...

Because in the days of noah and lot basically all the shit that is going on now on the world was happenng as well... with men becoming women and women becoming men and feminzaism and shit.... But also Transhumanism and human animal hybrids as well........ THIS IS THE NEXT THING TO HAPPEN NOW.... that's why God flooded the world because of all the abominations

Then why are you on the internet.. Save yourself.. Run fron the internet...

Comment

I am using it against itself

Comment

Why would they chip humans?

Comment

have total control over us which is they ultimate goal... control our emotions, our thoughts, what we think what we do etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
            have total control over us which is they ultimate goal... control our emotions, our thoughts, what we think what we do etc.
            How is a chip gonna do all that?

Comment

advanced technology electrical vibrations the government Satanists I mean scientists will work that out.

Comment

Working...
              X