Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmb porello times - usa and australian military operation talisman sabre

BREAKING NEWS!

A united states army helicopter which was in Australia under training exercise with fellow other U.S soldiers under the training agreement Talisman Sabre operation has crashed outside north of shoal water bay area Queensland .

Reasons for the tragic event is unknown and search operations for the 3 of 26 claimed dead or missing personnel is on the way

It was a Marine Osprey that crashed and it's Marines that are missing

Comment

yes its a tragic event and I think it must of been a misjudgment of landing or take off

Comment

I live in not far from the shoal water bay area and I have seen the planes and helicopters fly over all the time and I was saying I never seen a helicopter like that before
        it was like something you see in movies lol it was like a futuristic type lol

Comment

I don't think so man. Lack of funding from sequestration is hurting the Marine Corps and their aircraft have literally been falling out of the sky.

Comment

so you think lack of money for maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
              so you think lack of money for maintenance
              This is what has been told to me by Marines who work in the air wing

Comment

Hopefully President Trump will engage in more funding for this now, Since a more and international tragic accident has occurred especially with the c130 which also resulted in a accident while ago killing all on board .

Comment

Update - the search for the missing 3 marines has been called off !

Comment

Still upset search has been called off. Didnt believe it at first.. No man left behind.. But confirmed... Damn it..

Comment

And to answer the question. Yes.. Lack of funding is the reason for this tragic event.

Comment

It makes me think that USA makes more money then my country and the government can't fund those top fighters in the world who is portrayed in so many movies and TV shows as the best fighters.
                        so if this is the case does my country do the same or give them the best amount of funding at all to make sure our army doesn't get the same tragic incident well hope my country government makes sure all funding for defense is top priority !

and I hope president trump does make recommendations to increase all military funding cause this is such not ON!

Comment

Unfortunately Australian military has had more cut backs than the us military in the past 8 years. Im hoping Pres Trump revisits military spending. But its not entirely up to him.. The House and the Senate have their little say as well. So im not holding my breath. 20yrs served.. I get a nice retirement.... Not to bad.. I earned everything I have.. The hard way..regardless of the presidents

Comment

https://www.themorningbulletin.com.a...m_medium=email

Comment

Its ashamed yes they called it off but I think and hope our government and military will continue the search

Comment

Working...
                              X