Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night

No its not whigfield so apologies to our younger music fans ,,instead i offer you today somewhat of a phenomenon,Looking at them you will think why ,i certainly do !but these guys lived the dream for sure , succesful both sides of the Atlantic ocean this band was every young girls dream they are 2nd only to the Beatles in terms of bands from these Great British isle and the biggest ever to come from my home country,! A bold statement i hear you say considering Scotland has produced the likes of Primal Scream,Del Amitri ,Big Country,Texas,Mogwai and the like but the list goes on,Todays artist could make their female fans climax by way of a simple guitar riff they had more soiled underwear thrown at them than the king himself (Elvis),they could fill olympic size swimming pools by the leavings of their followers,they are the only band to cause an indoor Tsunami and hold the world record of causing the most wet gussets in one place at the one time, i can remember my own mother and aunties quivering when their songs were played on radio there is also a great possibilty that i was even conceived while their tunes were playing so without further ado let me introduce a little bit of Glam into our magical music tour and give you
    Serial Knicker wetters
    The Tartan Clad sensations

The Bay City Rollers
    and
    Saturday Night !!!
    enjoy

https://youtu.be/7BKKaKT_dtM
    Last edited by braw; 12-11-2021, 12:46 PM.

If they don't give you turns for this then the world is not fair. Funny stuff

Comment

Honestly Braw, day one's musical throwback about you and the teenage girls was a real gag reflex moment.
      We're now down to day 6 and most importantly Saturday night, and what you came up with was some random waffle about your mums wet undies.
      Come on dude, sort out these musical reviews. Your beginning to sound like Jimmy Saville in his top of the pops prime

Comment

I thought you were talking about The Monkees.
        RIP Michael Nesmith.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlw90 View Post
          Honestly Braw, day one's musical throwback about you and the teenage girls was a real gag reflex moment.
          We're now down to day 6 and most importantly Saturday night, and what you came up with was some random waffle about your mums wet undies.
          Come on dude, sort out these musical reviews. Your beginning to sound like Jimmy Saville in his top of the pops prime
          i Take it by this you prefer whigfield ?)
          Now then now then !
          Last edited by braw; 12-11-2021, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Thank god you didnt do Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
            rip the real musician of the monkeys

Comment

Braw, you've had 6 days and not even mentioned the legend that is Freddy Mercury and Queen. Icon of the British music scene!

Comment

A brit? aye?

Comment

Braw, you've had 6 days and not even mentioned the legend that is Freddy Mercury and Queen. Icon of the British music scene!
                  they didnt qualify as no day in there song title lol,,, oh but Fred was a god indeed !!
                  Last edited by braw; 12-11-2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I myself prefer hard rock and metal. But it's nice to see something besides trash talk on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by SFLupin View Post
                      I thought you were talking about The Monkees.
                      RIP Michael Nesmith.
                      yah thats sad news,,,,

Comment

All the good ones are old and dying off.

Comment

i hope Sunday’s song is from the Bolshoi

Comment

Saturday Sun by Crowded House

https://youtu.be/1HJ0ZjqrXFw

Comment

todays number comes from The Business who were an English punk band formed in 1979 in Lewisham, South London,. The band lasted for four decades until their frontman Micky Fitz died from cancer in December 2016.back in the 80s before the match this song would be played full blast as the service crew gathered down the local boozer in preparation for the fight with the opposition firm, whether your weapon of choice was a baseball bat with 8 inch nails hammered through it or a snooker ball filled sock or even the olde 2 razor blades glued with a coin inbetween them,, no matter there was always one anthem

Saturdays Heroes

https://youtu.be/KTINQKfdc9c

Last edited by braw; 06-12-2022, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X