Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday im in love

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Friday im in love

    Simple this one,,,,if you never had a record by The Cure in your record collection you have to question if it even is a collection!!!!


    so without hesitation lets motor into the weekend with this little banger
    The Cure
    "Friday im in love"


    https://youtu.be/mGgMZpGYiy8
    Last edited by braw; 12-10-2021, 11:55 AM.

  • #2
    Is this what the game has come to?

    people putting shit on the forums for free turns?

    It’s embarrassing

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by guns4sale View Post
      Is this what the game has come to?

      people putting shit on the forums for free turns?

      It’s embarrassing
      aww butthurt


      btw these posts are done out of the goodnes of my heart thank you kindly for the input,,chill out petal listen to the song and be on your way

      ive never received any turns for posting on forums but nice try !!!

      shouldnt you be impregnating sheep or something at this time of the year ?

      Comment


      • #4
        I love The Cure. Great music.

        I like these posts.
        It's these types of posts that could introduce new things to other people. One of the hallmarks of being a community with different cultures is to share our experiences with others.

        Keep posting things that others may find interesting.
        I urge everyone to do the same.
        TMB Forum Administrator

        I am always watching.
        Be kind to each other.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by guns4sale View Post
          Is this what the game has come to?

          people putting shit on the forums for free turns?

          It’s embarrassing
          You can get free turns for posting?!?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vinni_5_pts View Post

            You can get free turns for posting?!?
            No.
            We do NOT have dedicated staff who get paid to post.

            TMB Forum Administrator

            I am always watching.
            Be kind to each other.

            Comment


            • #7
              I kind of love the music posts. It beats the bullshit drama and negativity that seems to be all over the game. Keep bringing a little levity the the game needs it

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Oldman View Post
                I kind of love the music posts. It beats the bullshit drama and negativity that seems to be all over the game. Keep bringing a little levity the the game needs it
                Cheers !!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Now this is a good one Braw, you're slipping into the 90's era now though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fornax View Post

                    No.
                    We do NOT have dedicated staff who get paid to post.


                    Hmmmmmmm

                    👀👀👀

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by braw View Post
                      aww butthurt


                      btw these posts are done out of the goodnes of my heart thank you kindly for the input,,chill out petal listen to the song and be on your way

                      ive never received any turns for posting on forums but nice try !!!

                      shouldnt you be impregnating sheep or something at this time of the year ?

                      If you follow your family tree back far enough you will come to the point of when an Englishman raped your relative to form the inbred bloodline we see today.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by braw View Post

                        Cheers !!
                        Cheers back Elmsy.... I do like the posts. I can add a harder edge then 70's 80's and 90's mainstream.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vinni_5_pts View Post

                          Cheers back Elmsy.... I do like the posts. I can add a harder edge then 70's 80's and 90's mainstream.
                          watch out for a new thread on monday where we can all contribute lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            How about this one from the king himself! This legend fronted both The Jam and The Style Council .Give it up the the one and only The Modfather Paul Weller with Friday Street !!!

                            https://youtu.be/fSlibGMb_dI

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A little trip back to the swinging sixties and we find ourselves down under where 5 European lads including Scotland's very own George Young (Rhythm Guitar) formed the Rock Band that is The Easybeats these guys were the first Rock n Roll band from Australia to score an international pop hit with today's song,


                              Friday on my Mind


                              www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJLoYd8xak
                               
                              Last edited by braw; 06-10-2022, 06:18 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X