Mayweather V.S McGregor Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather V.S McGregor Predictions

I think if be fun to see what people think about this epic fight that's coming up.

I got money on McGregor because the payout if he wins is +700 according to Vegas lol
    Mayweather
    83.33%
    McGregor
    16.67%

I got $100 on mcgregor but 50$ on may winning by decision, should be easy W for money may but ya never know anymore these days

Comment

easy work.

Comment

mayweather all day

Comment

I believe this is a fight Mayweather should win for the sport of boxing. This year been a great year for boxing and it would suck if by some miricle McGregor wins. However, after the Jeff Horn vs PacMan idk if it's really easy work. Depends on the judges.

Comment

From point of view of fighting. Mayflower have a better situation since they fight on boxing rules. However there's to be said there's no boxer who can really compete against MMA fighters on MMA rules.

Comment

Mayweather will win and win it easy. Those of you who disagree dont know shit about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle View Post
                Mayweather will win and win it easy. Those of you who disagree dont know shit about boxing
                Agreed, McGregor is a bad ass. But they re on Mayweathers turf no way McGregor can match Mayweather speed standing up.

Comment

Who do you have winning GGG vs Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                  X