New order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New order

listen keep fucking with em the guns start bangin bodies start droppin/ KINGIE motherfuka sweet cherry pie the baddest is inside of I three times every line I am worth 100 thousands you ain't with it so stop complaining its my wisdom you can't stop it its just business so sit back and watch it / I can write what i feel like its sharp as fuck like a knife so watch it slide end your life
    Kingie P is me central Q-L-D is where I be come find me
    got the talent most havent I am so far gone I am heaven sent so strong I can't be bent so you best be on the your step outta ere for the guns appear
    watch me switch flip this shit stack those chipss like a house of bricks/ cruisin like a cruise ship /you dun know me cause if you did you would not oppose me we got the cars cash and semi automatic's dun care who you are mothafuka this australia biggest arrogant ignorant top shelf player / mess around you feel this heat when you speak about the streets you be obsolete put to sleep
    Last edited by KINGIE-PORELLO; 08-03-2017, 08:59 AM.

All my friends message me before eor please

Comment

What did ya do here try to fkn bore us.. Rhymes so wack round house kick that crap like Chuck Norris.. Australias a nic place with a beautiful land.. To bad your kangaroo punks almost got beat by Japan.. Nobody wants to hear this dj squibble crap fellow.. With a faggot ass prime minister drownin out my mellow.. The only toughness that came out your country was a blond cheeky ass crocodile dundy

Comment

I could not give a fuck what you say you little heap of shit now fuck off my fucking thread and go suck a dick okay you fucking fuck tard who the fuck ask you to comment on my message to my friends so get your ass off my thread bitch

GOT IT AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS A ISSUE WITH ME WILL SOONER OR LATER FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS!

Comment

Lol well that was funny, tf am I reading 😂 alg kingi , go kill it killer
          #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

Comment

You made the thread public you little prick.. So swallow that shit and get off the dick...what the hell did you think would happen.. Did ya get butt hurt from your ass cheeks clappin

Comment

He put up a rhyme and didnt expect a battle.. Dont be mad ya ass got herded like australian cattle

Comment

well battle me then noob

Comment

Call me a noob you just dont know.. Thats as weak as the first lame flow. I was here long before you were allowed on the net.. I was runnin this game before ya got your momma wet... So try again with your broke ass round.. Id attack ya in the game but hell to low to be found.. I see that broke bank running nothing but zeroes.. Im Omerta Bitch.. Ya know im your hero..

Comment

you couldn't get a bitch wet if your life depended on it and guess what it did and failed so run off and cry bitch let the sound wail!
                    you fall down every time you try to convince me you can write lines whats going on in your pathetic little mind
                    mines a party hearty type money making you can't stop pull a trigger on this poxy mothafuka for fucking with a brotha
                    24k around ma neck silver bracelet on my wrist my lap is where your bitch sits

!

Comment

From where I stand you ain't shoot to me
                      Gotta sell a few mill outta your own still
                      I won't sugar coat it burn your throat it
                      Kids aint scared
                      I'm Locked and loaded
                      Real is all me they all can feel me
                      Dirt road disciple (da-steeple) man of the people
                      Mix it, churn it, light it, burn it
                      Daylight to dark me and my folks earn it
                      Plow it, haul it, hunt it, shoot it, skin it, fry it,
                      That's how we do it.
                      Sip it, chug it, jar it, jug it
                      Do it a little better than anyone does it.
                      Y'all are chasin' a thoroughbred
                      Y'all done got lapped I'm miles ahead
                      Too late to slow down I'm a runaway train
                      its Badger ya bitch so remember my name
                      Haters, Tweeters, bloggers, bashers
                      Watch your mouth cause I run these pastures

Comment

The truth is real
                        Hard as mother fucker you cant feal
                        I done won this game the minute you played
                        Like thebwhiney ass you are you got sleighed..

Comment

Working...
                        X