When will ic ever win a round again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will ic ever win a round again?

I find it funny watching these guys build and get killed everytime. When will they ever try for a win ? Can anyone enev challenge iu ru ?

When will shayne stop blocking people , and then posting on the forums ?

All we see, is he can't take when someone tries to talk shit about his real life lisp, or small peen, and then he blocks , yet he can go on the forums , trying to look like a real winner to his family, IU/RU

IU/RU has literally, single handily destroyed the greatest game , there ever was. Now look at us, we are half of what we use to be, because IU and RU decided to be dicks, so great job shayne . Your family is uhmazing

Comment

When you join them and show them how it's done.

Comment

When will anyone care, at all, about a disloyal, no integrity, piece of shit with no honor, or their opinions, ever again?

That's the real question

Comment

Lmfao domenico stfu.

Comment

Tha day you stop sucking cock

Comment

Greatest game lol
              Originally posted by fdfdf View Post
              When will shayne stop blocking people , and then posting on the forums ?

All we see, is he can't take when someone tries to talk shit about his real life lisp, or small peen, and then he blocks , yet he can go on the forums , trying to look like a real winner to his family, IU/RU

IU/RU has literally, single handily destroyed the greatest game , there ever was. Now look at us, we are half of what we use to be, because IU and RU decided to be dicks, so great job shayne . Your family is uhmazing

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                I find it funny watching these guys build and get killed everytime. When will they ever try for a win ? Can anyone enev challenge iu ru ?
                lol, didnʻt you get booted and chastised by the very same people you are bragging about now. I guess the next best thing would be if Todo and Zodiac go back to IU. But its a game, nothing is ever personal

Comment

Builds don't win games.

Money does.

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                    Aren't u the guy that use to build and talk shit about IU only to get smashed by them? And now look where u are.. riding dick for a rank because u couldn't do it on your own. LOL dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                      Aren't u the guy that use to build and talk shit about IU only to get smashed by them? And now look where u are.. riding dick for a rank because u couldn't do it on your own. LOL dumbass
                      I have to disagree with this statement. Shayne hasn't asked for anything since he joined. And has actually helped out a lot. Sucking dick doesn't get anyone a rank here CONTRIBUTING does.

Comment

Although I can say this post was uncalled for Shayne. Definately in poor taste bro.

Comment

Loved or hated IU, this thing sitting in Istanbul nowadays its not IU anymore.

Comment

All this talk of IU, yet I don't see an IU family or union around. I do see RU and Bang Bang. No IU.
                            Last edited by Big_Sarge; 07-29-2017, 02:18 AM.

Comment

big sarge...since you sold out to iu you lost all credibility...go eat a dick
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X