Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men Dont Join Dating Sites and Are Women Even Human ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feminazism is a NWO agenda designed to destroy the family unit.... both men and women suffer because of feminazism.... no one wins... but the bankers.

same with all the other pathetic groups that exist... black lifes matter. gay rights. etc etc... it is all designed to distabalise everything and cause further division and hatred.,,,, to take peoples minds of the REAL evil doers. which are the globalists and bankers.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
      Ohhh yeahh.... because women dint dooos nuffin
      Tell me what they did to you. Come lay on my couch. I won't even charge.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
        feminazism is a NWO agenda designed to destroy the family unit.... both men and women suffer because of feminazism.... no one wins... but the bankers.

same with all the other pathetic groups that exist... black lifes matter. gay rights. etc etc... it is all designed to distabalise everything and cause further division and hatred.,,,, to take peoples minds of the REAL evil doers. which are the globalists and bankers.
        Lmmfao.. I now picture him at home wearing a tinfoil hat.

Comment

Hows that flat Earth theory working as an ice breaker on your dates?

Comment

I don't take dating advice from someone that is still a virgin living in their moms basement.

Comment

I know the truth... The TRUTH IS the earth is flat.... that's a fact.... most people are brainwashed and believe whatever the mainstream tells them.... but they is still no proof at all the earth is a globe..... globe earth is just a theory. THINK ABOUT IT. TRUST YOUR SENSES

Comment

Earth is not flat. Globe Earth is not a theory. We send people into space. They take pictures. Satellites take pictures. Nobody has taken a picture of the flat earth ice wall. How hard can it be to fly or get on a boat to take a picture of this ice wall? Because icewall isn't real. No proof of icewall. Just a theory. Not a good theory.

Ive flown multiple times around the globe so pls try it for yourself

Comment

nobody as been to space.. space landings where faked.. everyone knows that.. even low earth orbit is a lie... they is videos of them showing how they fake it just do research on it. Satellites don't exist either, if satellites existed then space would be littered with them and theyd be crashing into each other all the time and also why cant you get a signal in the desert or the middle of knowhere ?... you should be able to if satellites exist.. Also they is NO pictures of earth from space.... they are all CGI faked extremely badly aswell... because every single photo is different, different sized continents, different colours... also the knobhead neil degrasse Tyson said the earth is pear shaped.... LOL... so why dosnt if these pictures are real show the earth shapped like a pear ?... its all bulllsheeeit globe earthers trip over themselves.

My eyes see a perfectly flat horizon.... its called sea level.. not sea curve..... they is a ice wall around Antarctica they is plenty of real pictures to prove that and nobody is allowed to go to Antarctica its under a military treaty.... I wonder why.. very strange.. you have to have special permits to go there and even then your only allowed to go to certain areas.

flat earth as facts.

globe earth as theories shit ones as well.

and planes prove the flat earth more than anything.... because flight paths make perfect sense on a flat earth yet ZERO sense on a globe earth.
                  Last edited by MrWorker; 07-23-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I almost fell down from the edge of the earth once

Comment

a globalist is another word for religious person....they don't care about countries and such.

their agenda covers the ages, creating and destroying empires for financial/geopolitical gain

the bankers and priests do their bidding

they create countries out of nowhere (israel) based on some literature from antiquity

when they embraced south africa it was a nuclear power and when they took their hands off of it...nuclear abilities gone.
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Planes debunk flat earth because you can fly in one direction and end up in the same place. I've done it in both directions

Comment

machos and feminists deserve eachother btw....just to stay slightly on topic
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

V Israel is the most legal country there is and was not created out of no where

https://youtu.be/12KJa4a0d64

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                              Planes debunk flat earth because you can fly in one direction and end up in the same place. I've done it in both directions
                              you have not! you flew in circle if anything dumb fuck and ended up back where u started, you didn't fly in the same the direction the whole trip. wow amaZing

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                                Earth is not flat. Globe Earth is not a theory. We send people into space. They take pictures. Satellites take pictures. Nobody has taken a picture of the flat earth ice wall. How hard can it be to fly or get on a boat to take a picture of this ice wall? Because icewall isn't real. No proof of icewall. Just a theory. Not a good theory.

Ive flown multiple times around the globe so pls try it for yourself
                                kinda funny everyone thought the Earth was a sphere before we went into space, before satellites, before any pictures of the earth. Why? because people believe the world that is presented to them. There are plenty of pictures of Antarctica ice walls and ice sheets, just google it.

Last edited by Eli_462; 07-24-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X